Parkers Cut it Out||45

After our meals we headed for the lobby area of the hotel which at night turned into a casino and bar. Nat, Carol, and Peter stayed at the bar while I made my way to play Blackjack. "Y/n you are going to lose all of our money." Wanda said walking towards me "If you stay with me, I won't, you're my lucky charm but uh you had one job and failed miserably." She laughs. "Wait you're seriously not going to put all our money, are you?" "Of course not, it can't go that high." The game started.

"Y/n that's $500 I think the money Tony gave you was definitely enough." She's right about that an extra $500 would barley be a dent. "Ok I'll play this game and then I'll stop." She nods her head and sits next to me. A few moments pass and I was the closet to 21 getting 19. After that we leave, the time was about 9:00pm but we were all tired from our flight and waking up early.

I gave them each $600 "I know we had a late lunch so I didn't get reservations for dinner, so here's just extra money you guys can use for room service or shops or whatever." I said, we all headed back to our rooms after saying goodnight.

When Wanda and I walked into our room I took off my shoes and belt and felt her staring. I turn to her and pick her up and bring her to the bed. "I love you, Anderson." I looked at her. The only times she calls me Anderson is when it's awkward to call me Parker, so I knew where this was going. "I love you too Maximoff."

I kiss her while moving positions, so I was on top of her kissing her neck. I unzip her dress and pull it down kissing her chest. I move my hands in between her thighs. I pull her dress down more kissing her stomach as her breathing got heavier the further my hands move up her leg. And well you know the rest.

The Next Morning

The next morning, we all woke up early, at least for me it was kind of early which was around 9:00 or 10:00 am. Wanda and I took a shower and got ready for the day. We had breakfast downstairs and we spent most of today in the pool, hot tub, and lazy river.

Nobody else was in it, a lot of them went downtown into the city, which is where we were going tomorrow. Peter kept trying to drown me by getting on my back and pushing my head in the water, but I would 'fall' backwards knocking him down.

Peter and I would mess with Nat, Carol and Wanda by splashing them with water when they were clearly trying to keep their heads dry, and Wanda took a raft, so she was definitely trying to stay dry. Peter and I splashed a bit on Wandas legs. "Parkers cut it out or I will destroy you both." We laugh.

We stopped for a minute and then gave each other a nod and went underwater, we went under Wandas raft and we stood up flipping it over. "Run!" I said trying to run in the opposite direction the water was flowing which was making us laugh more. I went underwater while the water pushed me pass Wanda, but she used her powers to stop me while Peter passed me.

"That's not fair Maximoff" She tackles me bringing me under with her. When we get up I kiss her before I splashed her again and swam away as far as I could. After the lazy river we headed to the hot tub. It was getting close to 1 o'clock and a waiter came and asked if we needed anything. We got drinks and food.

They had this place where the restaurant was built in the middle of the pool, so the workers were dry while there were seats in the water and a counter, we had our food on. "So, what's up for tomorrow?" Nat asked, "I was thinking heading downtown so go into the shops if that sounds good." Nat quickly nods her head yes. I laugh a little.

I turn my head and see Wanda staring at me. "You know Maximoff you might have a staring problem." She laughs and kisses me "I'm so lucky." She said, "You are." She punches my arm; I give her a kiss "I'm lucky too." "You guys are cute stop it." Nat said which made us laugh.

The day continued to be as perfect as it started, we were all in the pool until it was late, and we hung out at the lobby for the night before heading back to our rooms. When Wanda and I got back to our room my phone rings again. "Who is it?" Wanda asked, "It says it's Pepper but it's probably Morgan again." I said, "I'm headed in the shower so hurry up." I nod and answer the phone.

On the Phone

Y/N: "Hello?"

Pepper: "Hey Y/n it's Pepper sorry to bother you but Morgan wanted to talk to you again."

Y/N: "That's ok, put her on."

Morgan: "Hi Y/n my dad says he misses you and Peter." I hear 'No I didn't don't tell them that' In the distance which was clearly Tony. I laugh.

Y/N: "Well tell your dad I said thank you, I miss you guys too."

Morgan: "When are you coming back?"

Y/N: "Today is Monday so I'll be back around Saturday night."

Morgan: "That's a long time."

Y/N: "I know but I'll be back before you know it. I have to go take a shower Morgan, so I'll talk to you tomorrow, okay?"

Morgan: "Ok bye!"

She hangs up.

I get undressed and then head into the shower. "Took you long enough" Wanda said. "I was talking to a kid; I wasn't going to say I was meeting someone in the shower. Especially you, she thinks we're just really close friends" Wanda laughs scrunching her nose and I start kissing her. "Carol's right she is stealing you from me." I laugh. "Morgan knows I have a girlfriend, I think. I'm not sure what goes on inside her head." Wanda laughs.