129

*Not Proof read* The Next Morning

The next morning I woke up to someone calling my name. I opened my eyes to check the time, 7 am, we weren't supposed to be downstairs today till 8:30. My attention goes to Wanda who was quietly saying my name while asleep sounded more like quiet moans. I looked at her confused and went through her dream to see what was happening. I leave her mind and quietly laugh to myself.

I kissed her cheek waking her up and pulling her from her dream. "Morning," she said rubbing her eyes then looking at me. "You were saying my name." I said smirking at her, she put her hands on her face covering her smile and turned her back on me. "It was a dream" I rest my head on her shoulder, so I was close to her ear while my arm went around her.

"Was I in your dream?" I asked making her smile harder, she turned her head to look at me. "Yeah you were. That's why I was saying your name." I look at her lips and back at her eyes, "What was I doing? Show me." She took my hand and moved it under her shirt. "You were..." she said moving my hand down the side of her body, I could hear her heart beating faster making me smile. She then moved my hand to her lower stomach hitting the top of her shorts.

I slipped my fingers through the waistband of her bottoms, "Was I?" she nods her head yes slowly trying to stay calm. I roll her over so she's on her back. I move closer to her ear, kissing her neck softly as my fingers continued to travel down. When I got to where I wanted, I stopped to tell her something. "Let me know when you want me to stop," I whispered, "Keep going."

I kissed her neck again and my fingers entered her causing her to let out a moan. I go slow, painfully slow for her causing her to close her eyes and trying to move with my fingers. I start to speed up the pace, she puts a hand to the side of my face bringing me into a kiss while I continued. I added the second finger and she moaned into the kiss then wrapped her arms around my neck breathing heavy.

I pay attention to her facial expressions making sure not to hurt her. "Y/n" She said in almost whisper, "Do you want me to stop?" "No, please no" I smile and give her kiss while I continued. I felt her coming close to the edge and as usual she tried to let me know, "Y/n, fuck I'm gonna-" "I know" I said, and I curled my fingers and felt as she finished. I go for a little more helping her ride out her high and then I take my fingers out and she brings me into a kiss. "Merry Christmas Maximoff." I said with a smirk, "I love you" I tried to hide my smile and then I helped her to the shower.

Once our shower was over we stepped out, and started getting dressed "Um, so I got us something, you don't have to wear it but Peter kind of helped me with it." "What is it?" I can tell she was getting slightly embarrassed "Sweaters" She said in a low voice, turning around to a draw and pulling out two grey sweaters, "It's stupid I know, but I know you like plain colors and" I walk over to her a kiss her softly. "Thank you" I grabbed one of the sweaters from her hands and put in on, honestly, I wasn't expecting it to be so soft but it was. "See, I love it" I said trying to assure Wanda that it was ok. "Put yours on, we can match a bit." I said, Wanda smiled to herself looking down and then put hers on.

I picked her up and sat on the edge of the bed so that she was straddling me. "I love you Maximoff," "I love you too Parker." "So, we have like..." I check the time "0 minutes to be downstairs lets go." I said and picked her back up and sped her downstairs and dropped her on the couch.

"Merry Christmas everyone" Valkyrie said already having a beer in her hand. We all greeted each other with a hug already starting to set the mood for today. Steve came down the stairs in a Santa hat and Bucky looked embarrassed for him. "Morning Nat" I said giving her a hug, "Ah, yes, good morning you Natasha" Pietro said giving Nat a hug making her laugh.

"We are going to open gifts after breakfast, and then we are going to have a party tonight." Tony announced, we all were in an agreement. Wanda and Pietro started making breakfast and Peter and I headed out to see Aunt May.