You Don't Remember?||10

You wake up in so much pain from whatever just happened, this cell is familiar to you, but you don't remember it. You wave at the camera for someone to come down, you hear footsteps from the team coming down and they are all scared of you. You look around your body and then noticed your metal arm. You run my fingers over it and look back at the team of people standing in front of you.

Y/N: "Uh hi I'm Y/n Anderson, can I ask what I did to be put into a cell?"

Tony: "Um let's see you, punched me knocked me out ripped the arc reactor out of my suit, choked Nat tried to beat her up, broke Clint's bow knocked him out, used Thor's Hammer against him bringing lighting from the ground and shooting him with it, took Cap's shield beaten him with it, used Thor's Hammer to knock out Banner. And then Wanda had to knock you out." When he was finished, he did a sarcastic smile at you.

Steve: "What happened out there?"

Y/N: "Um I don't remember much I just remember going out to get ingredients for breakfast and then I had a feeling someone was following me, so I left and then my car blew up and I woke up at a Hydra base where I guess they 'rebuilt' me. But um I have a question and that is, who are all those people you named?" You see that all their faces go into shock.

Steve: "What do you mean, do you not remember us?"

Y/N: "I mean I don't even know you guys, where am I?"

Thor: "You are at the Avengers compound; how can you not remember us?"

Pietro: "We were your family"

Y/N: "My only family died." Nat walks up with Wanda they were sitting in the back hiding.

Nat: "You don't remember Wanda?"

Y/N: "I don't know a Wanda." Wanda puts her head down as a tear rolls down her face. "Is that Wanda?" Nat takes Wanda by the hand as they walk out the room.

Peter: "What about me Y/n, do you remember me?"

Y/N: "What's your name?"

Peter: "I'm Peter, Peter Parker." You started to feel a little déjà vu, but you shake you head no as Peter puts his head down and walks away.

Y/N: "Can you all at least let me out of this cell it's killing me being in here."

Tony: "You just took out almost the entire team why would we let you out."

Y/N: "Look Tin Man I don't know you ok, and for a first impression this is pretty shitty."

Steve: "Tony just let her out she can stay here with us while we try to get her memories back."

Tony: "Fine." He unlocks your cell door, and you step out.

Y/N: "If I wanted to take a shower where would I go?"

Tony: "Well your shared a room with Wanda, so Wanda's room."

It's been 3 weeks since you came back & you've been staying on the couch.

You start walking through a hallway until you see a door that says Wanda on it, you walk in and take a shower, afterwards you find some clothes that were placed on a chair, so you put those on. You take a minute to sit on the bed to see if there is anything to help you with your memories.

You look around the room but can't find anything, you start to hear a phone ring. You look at the phone that sits on one of the nightstands, the wallpaper is of you and Wanda laughing. You smile at it but tear up when you realize you don't even remember Wanda. You look up from the phone and see Wanda came in.

"Oh, hey sorry I was just leaving after the shower." You say nervously. "It's ok I was just coming in to grab a blanket" As Wanda leans over to get a blanket you see a ring on a necklace she's wearing. "That's a pretty necklace. Where'd you get it?" "Oh um, you made it for me when you asked me to be your girlfriend." She looks down with tears in her eyes and smiles at you then leaves. "Why did I ask?" you say to yourself after she left.

You walk back down the main room and see everyone there but Wanda. "Hey guys have you seen Wanda?" You ask. "I don't think that's the best idea, she's not doing to well." Nat replies. "Please I just need to ask her a few things." "Fine, she went to the roof top, be careful." You go up the roof top where you see Wanda sitting in a chair, the sun was setting, the sky was beautiful. You start to have a sharp pain I your head, you scream as Wanda runs over to you.

"Y/n? What's happening, talk to me." You can't keep your eyes focused as you feel your powers build up in you, flashing memories come back to your head. The sunset similar to the sunrise the day you asked Wanda out for a date. Her sitting in a chair on the roof, they're all coming back. "My memories, they're coming back." You let out one more scream and then you fall on your knees. "Y/n? Y/n? Look at me."

Your POV

"Wanda? Wanda!" I finally got my memories back I pulled Wanda into a hug I didn't want to let go, we stand up and she jumps into my arms. "Your back, I missed you so much." Wanda was so excited both of us never wanted to let go, until everyone came through the door to meet you guys on the roof. "I got my memory back!" Peter runs up hugging me as I set Wanda down, "I missed you Y/n." "We'll have to catch up on video games." Peter points to my arm "And you have a metal arm now." "Yeahhh I'm not sure how I feel about it, I might have to adjust to it." I look at Wanda who can't stop looking at me smiling. I look over back to the team and see Nat coming for me again.

"Nat no, you can't blame me for this." She starts running towards me, so I do my only option. I run to the edge of the building and jump. I think they forgot I had powers because they all ran over to the edge to check on me. "You'll pay for that Anderson." I jump to the second-floor window and then to the roof and pull myself up.