121

"You're making enemies Pietro" I said, "Oh don't worry, he loves me" He says taking another treat from Sparky making him growl and chance Pietro around the compound. "Y/n we have a mission, you're staying here with Nat" Tony said walking into the room.

"Nat, look out for Y/n and make sure she's on her best behavior." He added "I'm not a child." "You are to me, oh and you can't leave the compound, we don't want people knowing you live here, hence the mask on your new suit. You can't just be roaming around the outside of the tower."

"Wait so Nat has to babysit me?" "Yeah. Tony that's not going to happen, she wont shut up" "Sorry Romanoff, do I talk too much for you?" "Yeah, you do" "New attitude today, feisty" "You guys haven't even left yet." Tony sighs and the team follows him to the jet.

I turn around and fill up Sparky's food and water bowl, I turn and see Nat picking him up "I have work to do Parker, don't bother me" "Aye, aye, captain" I fake salute as she walks out the room.

"What to do?" I watched some Tv for a bit but got bored easily, I wanted to go to the spring and swim but, couldn't leave. I started to take the time to roam around the new compound. I might've been here for over 10 months but I never had the time to explore each floor.

All I knew where, the garage and training rooms were the ground level, when you first entered the tower it was Bruce's lab, meeting room, main room, kitchen, and bar along with some pool tables. And second floor were our rooms. I never went to the 3rd floor so I decided to start there.

I went to the elevator and went to the third floor. This part seemed more professional. It looked almost like an office, but hasn't been touched, almost used for emergency purposes. Many monitors went around the room and the different desk, with a big table in the center.

I saw there were some papers on the table so I walked over to them. I sat down going through the pages realizing it was Bucky's and I's history at Hydra, our kills, our rankings. I stacked them in a pile not wanting the memories to come back, my attention goes to the vending machine in the corner of the room.

"You would think they would free" I said to myself, I unscrewed the frame of the machine grabbing some chips and m&m's. I heard Nat calling my name and used my speed to bring me downstairs, I saw Sparky asleep in his bed in the corner of the room with a stuffed animal. "Did you go to 3rd floor?" "Depends, am I in trouble?" Nat grabbed my arm and brought me into the meeting room with her as she was working.

"I thought we were friends Romanoff" "And I thought you were grown enough to look after yourself" "I am, Tony is just being overprotective" "You might want to do a DNA scan with him." "Already did, he isn't my dad but Peter and I like to mess with him."

The room feel into a silence. It was quiet, too quiet for me. I got up and went to reach for the door handle but Nat put one of her widow bites on my arm. "You've got to stop doing that, you could've killed me" I said ripping it off my arm. "You're staying in here, Tony's orders." "You're kidding" "No I'm not, now sit down."

I took a seat furthest from Nat, all I could hear was her writing and typing. And occasionally my stomach made noise but I tried to hide it. I opened up the m&m's and found a pencil on the floor. I picked it up and started to spin it from my writing position to it spinning over my thumb and back into my regular hold.

A few times it dropped, making noise I knew was annoying Nat but I was to bored to care. I got up and went to the window in the room. I saw something in the distance, but I couldn't make it out, it was a gathering of some sort downtown that looked fun. I heard a snap pulling me away from the window, I looked over at Nat who just broke my pencil in half. "What's got you in a bad mood today?" "Fury gave me a bunch of paperwork to look at and I just wanted the day to myself." "How long have you been working on them?" "Like a few days, maybe" I pick up the papers and stack them moving them the side.