Far From Home||94

It's been 8 months since Tony and Nat. We've been staying at the compound. Wanda and I have separate rooms, but we always sleep in a room together. Peters room sits across from us. 

The compound is less fun and family like and more business. Like we are constantly living at our jobs. Or at least Wanda is. I only stay here for her and Peter.

"Wands get up, we have to chaperone Peter's trip" I said tugging on Wanda's shirt. "Wanda." there was still no answer. I get on top of her and lean down so I'm inches from her face. I look at her lips and give her a soft kiss and she kisses me back. 

"How did you not see that coming?" She asked smiling as I laughed. 

"Come on we have to go." 

"One more." I smirk at her and give her another kiss.

I grabbed our bags and knocked on Peter's door for him to get up. Wanda and I head to the main room and made breakfast. "Are you ready?" I asked Wanda while we were eating at the table. 

"Still confused about where we are going, but yes." 

"All I know is we are going to London and somewhere else. Are you going to be ready for all the kids asking for photos?" Wanda laughs. 

"I doubt they know who I am. At least in the good way." 

"Wands that was 7 years ago for some 2. We talked about this it wasn't your fault." 

"Yeah, I know, sorry." I take her hand. 

"Lets just enjoy it." She gives me a smile before standing up and taking our plates to the sink. "Peter!" I yelled, I heard him rushing to get everything together. 

"Coming!" He said running down the stairs. 

"You have your plan ready for MJ?" Wanda asked. 

"Yeah, I think so, everything's ready I just have to make sure I sit next to her on the plane." Peter said.

"Now that's romantic." I tease, and he punches my arm, "Did I deserve that?" I asked Wanda.

"Yes. Yes, you did." I smile and give her a kiss as we pick up our bags and put them in the car. 

"Peter did you pack your suit?" I asked, 

"No why would I, it's a school trip." 

"Just a school trip my ass. Remember last time you went on a school trip?" 

"That's different." 

"Just pack it, you never know." Peter sigh and heads upstairs.

"You guys are really fitting for siblings. You're the protective one." Wanda said putting her arms around my neck. 

"Well I cant be loosing you guys again." 

"It suits you." She said giving me a kiss. 

"You guys better not be doing that on the plane or I will clam to not know you." Peter said making Wanda and I laugh. "No seriously they don't know we're related." Peter stated,

"Oh my God. You're embarrassed of me."

"No, no, no that's not it at all. I just never told them."

"So, who do they think we are?"

"Just chaperones, if they know Wanda then someone to look out for us on the trip."

"Ok that's not so bad. Besides the fact that's terrible."

Wanda, Peter and I drive to the airport. We collected our bags out the car and met with the people from Peters school. "Y/n Anderson? Wanda Maximoff?" A guy asked, I turn my head and see Harrington standing in front of the group. "Hi, I just need you two to sign these papers." He hands us a pin and we sign the papers.

"What's up Penis Parker?" I hear Flash's voice. I turn around and see Ned and Peter standing together as Flash has his phone filming everything. Peter looks at me and shakes his head. I turn back to Wanda who as soon as we make I contact she laughs a little.

"What?" I asked,

"Overprotective, on you. It's hot." She said wrapping her arms around my neck.

"Is it?" I asked giving her a quick kiss. Peter walks up and slaps Wandas arm off me.

"You're embarrassing me." He said,

"Hey, you walked over here, you're giving away your secret sibling." He looks at me for a moment thinking about what he just did and walked away making me laugh a bit. I put my arm around Wanda as we waited for the teacher to make sure everyone was here.

"Y/n," Wanda said, I look down at her waiting for her to continue. "Is that MJ?" She asked, pointing to the girl around my height with curly hair. She was just standing there with her bags, almost emotionless.

"This will be interesting." Wanda hit my stomach making me groan a bit quietly catching her full attention. "Don't look at me like that Maximoff, it's 6 in the morning." Wanda tries to hide her smile and looks down at the ground making me laugh a bit.