Simulation||117

Next Day

Steve: Ok kid, you'll be working with Clint today with archery.

Clint: I have a feeling we'll be done with in a matter of minutes.

Tony: Won't be that easy, we designed a room that are simulations of different missions we've had in the past, that you don't know about, once Clint thinks you're ready, Peter, Pietro, and you will go into the simulated room and fight while we all watch.

Y/n: Awesome.

"Lets go kid." Clint took me to a room that was next to Nat's training room, there were different targets around the walls and an X on the floor. "Stand on the X, I press this button then you will start gliding across the floor, get used to sudden motions you aren't expecting, try to shoot in the center." 

"Copy that Robin hood." I said smirking at him.

I went to the X and stood there in place, he pressed the button and I started shooting the targets in the center, I was doing really well. "You did great, lets try it with a bit more action" He pressed the button and immediately they started shooting at me, I jumped over a few and caught some using them the shoot back, in order to turn them off there was a red button that needed to be hit, but it was small.

I shot a few then ran out of arrows. I used the ones that were targeting me and threw them at the red button until I completed it and then it stopped. "Have you done archery before?" He asked me, clearly impressed 

"I was into it for a little bit, but I didn't think it would get me anywhere, so I quit." 

"You got skills kid." He said giving me a high five. We walked out the training room and Nat tossed me a gun, I caught it then looked at her. 

"What was that for?" 

"Just testing your reflex powers" 

"Those aren't powers I just have a 6 sense like Peters Spidey tingle thing." I sensed someone else in the room, I just couldn't pin who it was. I turned around with the gun pointing at them but then saw it was Fury.

"Calm down Agent Parker, I heard you're an Avenger again?" 

"Something like that, did you come to kidnap Peter again?" 

"No, I just came to let you know face-to-face that you, Agent Romanoff, and Captain Rogers have a mission tomorrow." 

"What is it?" 

"Hydra has captured some of our SHEILD agents on a ship, morning will be best to attack." 

"Yeah ok" 

"Don't 'Yeah ok' me Parker, I'm just doing my job" 

"Right, you're right Fury my bad," I walked out the room and headed up to the main room while my suit dissolved around me and back into the bracelet. 

"The suit looks great on you" 

"Why thank you Maximoff" I said giving her a kiss. "I have a mission tomorrow with Rogers and Romanoff in the morning, I should be back before you wake up, or when you're just getting up." 

"Sounds good, how did training with Clint go?" she asked walking over to the couch.

I walk up after her and take the seat next to her. "It went well, apparently the lessons I had as a kid are paying off. Tony mentioned something about there being a simulated room I would have to try while you all watch."

"This should be fun to watch," 

"You better be rooting for me Maximoff" I said standing up to head out the front door 

"You know I will" She said. I walked out the door and headed to my car to pick up some drinks from a nearby coffee shop. I return back to the compound and pass Peter his drink along with Wanda. We were standing in the kitchen talking but then I thought I heard Tony calling me. 

"I'll be back" I said before leaving the room. I headed down the garage and saw Tony looking at the two quivers we've been working on. 

"I did it" He said. 

"You finished it already?" I asked walking over to them. 

"Yeah, test it" He handed me one and gave me a bow, we went over to Clint's training room, "Keep shooting till you have no more bows left, then reach again as if there was still a bow there" He instructed. I nod my head before turning my attention to the targets around the room.

I was shooting for a good two minutes, I noticed I ran out but continued to grab an arrow and one came out, I did it for a while to make sure what I was seeing was real, and it was. "Shit Tony, this is amazing" 

"Good, if there are any more updates, I need to make let me know." He walked out the room and I followed behind heading back to the kitchen.

"Is everything ok?" Peter asked. 

"Yeah, Tony just updated Clint and I's quivers." I grabbed my drink and took a sip and realized it was spiked. "Who's trying to get me drunk?" I asked as Wanda and Peter both pointed to one another. "I know it was you Maximoff, you're the only one who benefits form it." 

"That's not true, you're also a comedian" Peter said.

"She's also more of an idiot" Nat added walking into the room.

"As much as you like to pretend I'm a pain you know you can't live without me." I said.

"Where's is my coffee?"

"I didn't get you any."

"Why not?"

"I haven't seen you all day, I thought you died, I can go get you some if you'd like."

"Please" I ran out the door and came back with Nat's coffee.

"Surprised it didn't spill." Wanda commented

"I know right" Peter said. Steve walks into the kitchen, he seemed like he was looking for someone.

"There you are Y/n, did Fury tell you about the mission?"

"Yeah, he told me."

"We leave at 5 am, so please be ready."

"Don't worry about me Rogers I think I'll be fine."

He nods and heads out the door. I was actually excited about this mission, if everything goes well I could finally test out the simulation.