Day Off 2 || 73

The Next Morning Wanda woke me up with her tracing my tattoo with her fingers. "This one my favorite." She said, "Mine too." I roll over so I'm closer to her and she moves in closer to me and we go back to sleep for another 30 minutes before getting ready.

"Ok, are we ready?" Wanda asked. "Yep" I grabbed my keys and wallet and we headed out. The drive was relaxing, Wanda stopped so we could get breakfast and we just talked and laughed which was my favorite thing to do with her.

"Wait which park are we going to?" I asked,

"Well we can always travel from the different parks in one day, but the one where we are going to park at is Hollywood Studios."

"You are the best." She turns her head to look at me and smiles.

When we park, we start walking towards the entrance and looking for where to start first. "Where do you want to eat when it's time?" Wanda asked,

"Ok this is going to sound weird but trust me, there this place where the waiters pretend to be your grandma and so they talk and serve you like a grandma would, and this other place where you sit in booths like a car, and you watch old tv."

"I like the first one."

"Let's go ahead and make the reservations."

After a while of walking around and doing rides, I get an idea I know Wanda would hate. "You Maximoff have no choice but to go on Tower of Terror with me."

"No way."

"That wasn't a question." I take her hand.

"No, you can't make me."

"Actually, I can." Wanda smirks at me.

"Wait no not like that you nasty. I meant my powers." Wanda starts to laugh, and we head to the line.

While in line I could see Wanda was thinking about something, all her focus was on whatever she was thinking about in the moment. "What's wrong?" I asked.

"Nothing."

"You don't have to go on the ride I didn't mean to force you."

"No it's ok I want to go."

"There's something else happening in that head of yours."

"I was just thinking about that girl Jade."

"Uh-oh does Romanoff have you paranoid? You guys don't have to worry the chances of her using her powers that aren't what she signed up for, are slim."

"Yeah her messing with us isn't my concern." Wanda said under her breath.

"What do you mean?" It was time for us to get on the ride. Wanda held onto my arm, it was cute.

"You scared Maximoff?" I asked teasing her. "Shut up." I smile and give her a kiss and wrap my arm around her "Why is the music like this?" "You mean The Twilight Zone theme song music?" "Isn't that an old show?" "Yeah and it's amazing, it almost like a what if?"

The ride starts and I pull Wanda in tighter "We're about to drop" I say in her ear. As we drop she got closer and closer to me. When she thought we were done we shot back up. I laughed when I could feel Wandas heart racing. When the ride was over I still had my arm around Wanda and we walked through the exist.

"I am never doing that again." she protest making me laugh.

"I'm just glad I was the first to do it with you." We walked and went into another line for the ride 'Rock n' Roller Coaster' and it was long but Wanda and I really wanted to go. I leaned on Wanda for support and she laughed and pushed me off.

"What was that for?"

"You're not the only one who's feet hurt. Cant you make a chair appear with the wave of your fingers."

"Yes, but I don't like using my powers in the open you know how people can get. 'You're dangerous' 'You're a threat' 'There needs to be cure for your kind'" I said mocking what I heard on Tv while Wanda laughed.

Once the we were on the ride we were waiting for the sign to say go. It was taking a long time. "This is tak-" I started to say but cut off when we started going 60mph.

I loved the rides that happened in the dark, it felt like endless nothingness. I always wondered what would happen if my bar got loose and I flew out, for a long time I thought I would never hit anything just constantly fall.

When the ride was done Wanda wanted to stop at the gift shop there. She bought some drumsticks, I honestly didn't pay that much attention to what she was buying and she turned around to me "Here" She said, "Hmm?" My brain was starting to wake up, "Oh, thank you Wands" I said giving her hug as she put the sticks in my hands.

We came back to the compound today since today was movie night. I was still confused about what Wanda was saying about Jade, I mean she was a bit weird I always felt something was off about her but I tried to not pay it much attention.

Wanda and I joined just in time because I saw that the popcorn had just gotten made. Wanda and I grabbed a bowl and laid down on the couch with her on top of me laying on my chest. I could feel that she was tense about something but I didn't want to interrupt the others during the movie.

"Wands what's wrong?" I said talking through my mind.

"What do you mean babe?"

"Wanda I know somethings bothering you and I don't know what." I can feel Wanda takes a deep breath.

"Jades powers are persuasion."

"Right."

"And she can make people forget things that they did."

"Ok,"

"And I'm not sure if it already happened, or if it's going to happen soon, but she'll do it on you." I pull Wanda in tighter to me.

"Wait why would you think she'll do it to me?"

"She likes you Y/n,"

"Am I really that blind?"

"Yes, but it's cute."

I pull Wanda up higher to me, so her head is at my level and give her a kiss. "If it does happen, do anything in your power to keep me away from her." I look at her and smile as she gives me another kiss before laying her head on my shoulder. "I love you Wands" I whisper in her ear. "I love you too."

I look over at Jade who's sitting in one of the chairs watching Wanda and I. I start kiss Wandas neck as she looks up at me. "What was that for?" "She's starring I had to give her something to look at." I smirk as Wanda kisses me before putting her head back down.

Wanda and I fall asleep on the couch like we did every Friday night. The next morning I wake up and see Wanda is sleeping a bit, one move and she's up. I wrap my arms around her again just enjoying her presence.