Plane||95

We get on the plane, Peter sat next to Ned waiting for MJ to show. Wanda and I took our seats. "I can't believe we are going on a school trip with your brother." Wanda said leaning on my arm 

"They offered, I just accepted."

I see Mr. Harrington get up from his seat. "Peter has a perfume allergy? From experience, perfume allergies are no joke. I can feel hives breaking out already. MJ, stand up. Ned, take MJ's spot. MJ, you take my spot. Peter let's get you out of there. Zach and Sebastian, you take Ned and Peter's seats. Ned, thanks for bringing this to my attention. Your safety is my responsibility and Mr. Dell's, but he's... I got it for now. Let's go, Peter! Let's go!" I feel Wanda moving a little, I look at her and she has a big smile on her face.

"Are you finding Peter being separated from his crush, and now having to sit with his teacher amusing?" I asked, she looks up at me. 

"Maybe." 

"Look over there someone can't keep their eyes off you." I said pointing to Flash. 

"He should know I'm taken." 

"You're just trying to have an excuse to kiss me." 

"You're mine, I don't need excuses." 

"The confidence." I teased as she pulled me into a gentle kiss.

It was now nighttime the lights had gone low on the plane Wanda had woken up after sleeping most of the time in the day. "What do you want to watch?" She asked, 

"Almost everything they have are of 'the snap', and the people we lost on the way," I said turning to her. 

"I don't feel like having a breakdown on the middle of the plane because I miss Nat and Tony," She said,

"Neither do I, I brought this just in case, that way we can continue with shows we already know." I said bringing out a hologram of different apps.

"You know Stark may not be around, but it's definitely confirmed after Morgan and Pepper you're his favorite." 

"I mean I lived with him for 5 years and worked with him during those years. I practically own all his tech now, after Pepper I think." 

"Well, pick something." We agreed on a movie to watch and put in our headphones. 

After a few minutes I notice Peter climbing over his teacher to head to the bathroom. I guess MJ didn't realize he was in there, Peter opened the door to leave and saw her waiting then quickly closed it. 

"Peter you're so awkward" I said to myself makin Wanda giggle watching the whole thing. He was taking too long so MJ walk away and went to a different bathroom. Peter opened the door back up and saw Brad standing there.

Not to long after Wanda and I fell asleep. When the plane landed, we woke up and got ourselves ready. We left the plane and we arrived at Venice, Italy. "Y/n did you see Brad and MJ on the plane, they were watching movies and laughing the whole time." 

"Peter, you're awkward, just tell MJ how you feel or buy her something I'm sure she'll feel the same." He took in a breath and nodded.

Peter was going through bag checking when they found his suit. I laughed a little at his panic and Wanda slapped my arm trying to hold back her own laugh. After they checked our bags, we all went on a boat. 

I got a few pictures of Wanda when she wasn't looking which only made me love them more. We got to the hotel and we settled down and got our bags in our room.

"We have till 3 what do you want to do?" I asked. 

"Why don't we just walk around and whatever calls us we do." I was going to make a joke and say her name so I was calling her but I decided to keep the sarcasm for later. "I can read minds you know." Wanda said. I pick Wanda up and speed her to the lobby before anyone else came down.

"Do they know about your powers?" Wanda asked. 

"Doubt it, I'm not even an Avenger...Shoot they probably think we're best friends." Wanda smiles and kisses me, and we head out and start walking.