Deal||6

The next morning

Time jump: 2 months have pass.

I can feel movement happening, my mind is starting to wake up and then my body next, I open my eyes and turn to see Wanda starring at me I smile at her and she smiles back. I feel so in love with her in the moment. But I couldn't tell her it's been 3 months and a half since I've moved in that's a little fast don't you think? Ever since the first night Wanda continued wanting me to sleep beside her. I couldn't let my emotions show so I would always respond with a sigh or say fine.

I head into the shower to get ready for the day, when I get out Wanda does the same. While she's still in the shower I head downstairs and make pancakes for everyone. "J.A.R.V.I.S. let everyone know breakfast is ready." As soon as I heard J.A.R.V.I.S. make his announcement I immediately hear Peter.

"Y/n, you are amazing at cooking you should do it more." He seems so excited I can't help but laugh. "I'll keep a note of that, so am I taking you to school today?" "If you want, you don't have to." "I'll be happy to eat get ready and I'll take you." Peter comes up and hugs me, once again normally I would pull away, but I can't, I hug him back. As he runs to a different room to grab something Tony and Steve walk in.

Tony: "You've done it again Y/n. Maybe you should consider living here."

Steve: "That reminds me Y/n it's been more than 3 months have you decided on our offer?"

Ever since I broke free of Hydras lies, I've been able to access all my powers I honestly feel better than ever. I have no home to go back to so I might as well. I've been on a few "missions" with them since I've stayed but other than that it was never official.

Y/N: "You know what, I think I will."

Steve: "That's amazing" Steve was so excited and so was Tony that I didn't even notice Wanda, Nat, Thor, Pietro, Clint, Peter and Bruce come in.

Nat: "What's so amazing?"

Steve: "Y/n decided to stay with us to become an Avenger!"

Peter: Drops his food on his plate "Y/n that's awesome!"

Tony: "We would have to get you your own room now, you can't stay with Maximoff forever."

Wanda: "Why can't she?" I look up at her with a smile on my face.

Y/N: "That's up to Maximoff if she wants me to or not." I smile and walk to the table.

Tony: "Well, Maximoff, is she staying with you?" Wanda looks at me for a minute with a smile on her face before answering.

Wanda: "Yeah, she's stuck with me."

I can't help but not stop smiling Nat noticed and kicked the leg of the chair I was sitting in to wake me up from the "daydream" I was in. I look at her, but my smile just grew more.

Nat gets Pietro and they move to a different room and talk, I assume they are talking about me since they both know I have a crush on Wanda.

With Nat and Pietro

Pietro: "The party tonight we already know Stark is going to throw one, you mention 7 minutes in heaven, and we have to get them to be paired up."

Nat: "Deal" They shake hands.

Back to you at the table

I look out to the side and see Pietro and Nat shaking hands, I know they're up to something, but I wasn't worrying about that now, Wanda grabbed a plate and sat next to me smiling to herself.

Tony I can see in his face is planning something, what? I don't know. But then I see Nat and Pietro walk over smiling to themselves looking at me. "What?" I mouth the both of them, but they just turn around laughing.

Tony: "This calls for a party" I look back at Nat and Pietro one more time I see them high five. Whatever is about to happen at this party is so going to be their fault.

Y/N: "What time?"

Tony: "Let's do 8 pm"

Steve: "It's nice to have you on the team Y/n." I can tell Steve is excited, I mean my skills were pretty great if you asked me but I didn't expect them to be that happy considering they had Wanda and Pietro which was like half my powers.

Peter: "Ok Y/n I'm ready."

Y/N: "Ok get in the car kid."

Thor: "Y/n where are you headed?"

Y/N: "I guess it's become a thing for me to pick up and drop of the spider, I'll be back."

Fast forward to Party Time

This is technically my first party, so I don't even know what I'm doing here, I haven't seen Wanda or Pietro at all. I see Bruce and walk over to him with Peter next to me.

Bruce: "Hey Y/n, is everything here going smooth?"

Y/N: "Yeah, I think Peter and I aren't getting along to well, we might be enemies." I playfully tease.

Peter: "Yeah, I can't stand Y/n. *Thor walks in* Hey Thor."

Y/N: "Hey Lord of Thunder"

Thor: "It's god of Thunder."

Y/N: "Shouldn't it be lighting?"

I walked away from that conversation to leave Thor and Bruce to think on that question. I notice Wanda and Pietro walk in and I lock eyes she's wearing a black slit dress. I walk up to her.

Y/N: "Hey Pietro mind if I steal Wanda for tonight?"

Pietro: "Yeah sure, I'm sure she doesn't want her brother around for whe-" Wanda stops him from saying anything else by putting her hand up to his face gesturing for him to stop.

Wanda: "Yes Y/n you can."

Y/N: "Great" I hold out my hand and she grabs it "You look amazing as usual."

Wanda: "Thank you Y/n, so do you."

Y/N: "I'll get you a drink" I walk over to the bar and notice Nat's behind the counter.

Y/N: "Hey other spider"

Nat: "What can I get for you Y/n?"

Y/N: "Nothing to much I want Wanda and I to be able to remember everything tomorrow when we wake up. But I'll take two drinks please."

Nat: "Making moves I see."

Y/N: "I'm not making moves; I just simply want her to have a great night, with me." Nat smirk's as she gets our drinks ready.

Nat: "So what do you think is going to happen tonight?" I look at her confused.

Y/N: "What do you mean?"

Nat: "What do you think is going to happen between you and Wanda tonight?"

Y/N: "I'm not sure, this is my first party so I'm just trying to figure things out, and I want Wanda to have a good time."

Nat: "With you. You want Wanda to have a good time with you."

Y/N: "Well I mean yeah, but I don't expect anything to happen, probably just for her to get to know me more. These pass 3 months has mostly been her talking."

Nat: "You're clueless Y/n. Wanda likes you, make the move, kiss her."

Y/N: "I'm not just going to randomly kiss Wanda there has to be some sense of a mutual feeling. I'm not just going to throw myself at her."

Nat: "Ok, whatever Y/n." She hands me our drinks and our attention goes to a guy who just passed out from drinking too much.

Y/N: I point to the guy while talking to Nat "See that's what I'm avoiding." We both start laughing while I grab the drinks and walk over to Wanda.