Drones||101

MJ and I run upstairs grabbing our bags then heading back down. We were walking for a bit, the teacher said something about us grabbing a bite and then a city bus tour. I was focused on seeing if there was a way for me to know if Peter was ok.

"Is no one else gonna acknowledge how crazy this is?" Brad asked as we continued to walk but stopped when we heard him

"I get it. There's been nothing scientific about this science tour at all." Mr. Dell says.

"No, no, no. I'm talking about Peter. Has no one else here noticed how shady he is? Because I saw him in a bathroom of a rest stop with some woman, in his underwear... and he's always sneaking away! Like back at the opera? Huh? And now what, he's suddenly off the trip? With his family in Berlin? Is no one else here interested in the truth?"

"The very concept of objective truth is fading out of the world."

"George Orwell. Thank you, MJ."

"Yeah, well. I mean, since Peter's not here to tell his truth, what about you, Brad? Why do you think it's cool to take pictures of people in the bathroom?" 

"No, no, it wasn't like that! It was... I was just trying to take..."

"Let's just put all this craziness behind us, and have a nice, peaceful afternoon. 'Sounds great, Mr. Harrington,' said the class, okay..."

I started to get a call, "Hello?" 

"Hey Y/n it's Happy, I'm with Peter, is it possible you could come on the jet?" 

"Uh, yeah give me a minute...MJ, I have to go." 

"Ok, stay safe" 

"You too...Ok I'm coming." I close my eyes.

When I open them back up I'm on the jet. "You scared me." Happy said. "Sorry, what's the problem?" He pointed to Peter who was in the back who looked like he's been crying.

I walk over to him and put my arm around him "Peter what happened?" 

"It's Beck, he's illusions, I don't know what's real." 

"Peter you can get through this, do we know where he is?" 

"No, he's going to kill my friends, he asked who I told in the form of Fury and backed me up so a train hit me." I could feel Peter starting to tense up. 

"Ok Peter relax, I can-"

"Don't tell me to relax! How can I relax when I've messed up so bad? I trusted Beck. Right? I thought he was my friend so I gave him the only thing that Mr. Stark left behind for me and now he's going to kill my friends and half of Europe, so please do not tell me to relax."

"Peter sit down." 

"I'm sorry. I'm sorry, I shouldn't shout. I just really miss him." 

"I know you do, we all do. So like I was saying before you snapped at me. I still have my glasses I can track yours and see where he is." I look at Peter who nods. "You need to go make a suit while I figure out where he is." I pat his back as he heads to the back and puts on 'Back in Black by: ACDC'.

I sit up at the front of the plane with Happy. "J.A.R.V.I.S." 

"Yes Y/n Parker?" 

"Locate E.D.I.T.H. glasses." 

"Processing...They seem to be heading to London." 

"Ok Pete, you're right. He's headed to London." 

"Ok listen, he's going to form a fake monster that can actually destroy things, like we've been seeing. I'm going to get inside the illusion and try to destroy as many drones as I can, use your glasses to at least power them off or stop them from firing." 

"Got it, you want me to stay here or look out for Ned and MJ?" 

"Ned and MJ please." 

"All right bye Parker you got this."

I teleport right in front of MJ "Oh, hello" she said. 

"Yeah, Hi, ok there's a bit of a problem. He's coming here with the illusion monster. And why are we on the bus?" 

"We're supposed to be leaving remember?" 

"I just teleported in front of everyone here." 

"Yeah, but they don't know your secret." She said in a low voice.

"Whatever move over so I can sit." She moves and I take the seat next to her. "They're starring, aren't they?" I ask, she turned around, 

"Yeah there in shock." 

"Ok, Peter is on his way, but somethings coming so he told me to come back to help you guys stay safe." 

"You're wearing the glasses." 

"Yeah, he wants me to stop as many drones as I can."

"Are we just going to ignore the fact Y/n just teleported?" I heard Flash ask, 

"Yes, yes we are." I said, a warning popped up on the glasses, there's a kill order happening to Ned, MJ, Betty, and I. "We need to get out of here he's sending drones to us." I said to MJ 

"Y/n" 

"What?" 

"Over there." She pointed to the building that was smoking and thunder was coming in.

Lightning started happening "The bus drivers gone." Mr. Harrington said, everyone was asking questions, but I wasn't focused on that. The water started to rise again. 

"Get everyone out of here." I told MJ. We all ran off the bus I said behind "J.A.R.V.I.S. how many drones are there?" 

"This might take a moment." Before I got an answer lightning hit the bus I jumped off before it exploded. 

"Y/n are you ok?" MJ asked, 

"Yeah I'm fine."

We started running off of the bridge, we kept running as I was trying to shut off the drones. "Comms check can you here me?" Happy asked. 

"Yeah I can it's just a little loud out here." Peter responded, 

"Peter be careful" I said. 

"I always am." Debatable. "Y/n I'm in it's all drones in here. I'll web up some you shut them down." 

"Yeah, I don't think it's that easy but ok." J.A.R.V.I.S. was shutting down drones one at a time but it was better than nothing. I look over the illusion started to break. 

"Y/n it's working" 

"Keep doing what you're doing." I look back over and see the illusion came apart completely, but the drones are still on. I turn my side of comms off so I can only hear Peter.

Happy landed the jet in front of us, "I have to get you guys out of here, get on the jet." He said to us. They all started asking random questions. And I notice the jet got blown "New plan, into the tower." I hold onto all of them and teleport us all into the tower.

"Whoa" Ned said holding his head. 

"You'll get used to it" I said, a drone came in and started firing. We all split in different directions, so the drone won't see us. I was next to MJ and she grabbed the morning star weapon from next to her. "No. no." I whispered. Betty knocked down armor making the drone fire at that while MJ hit the drone with the weapon.