The Bullet Thing||46

A few days passed and it was now Saturday, and we were on the plane headed back to the airport. When we landed, we headed to my car that was still parked and we headed back to the compound. We were all so tired the car ride was a roller coaster; we would get a sudden wave of energy and then it would get quiet again.

Wanda kept almost falling asleep every time I put my hand on her leg while driving. When we got to the compound, I saw she was asleep, the others left the car and got their things out of the truck.

"Wanda, wake up we're here." I shook her leg she was getting up slowly but not fast enough, I get out and open her door since she was leaning on it and now, she was awake and mad. "Sorry." I said hoping so would buy it but nope. She punched my stomach and I started laughing.

She got out and took her bags while I was right behind her. While I was walking through the door and immediately hear familiar footsteps. I set the bags down and pick up Morgan "It's late I thought you would've been in bed" "She couldn't sleep after meeting you for one day" Tony said.

"You need sleep Morgan." I said "After juice pops" I look at Tony and he nods "Alright come on. You want one Wanda?" "Sure" The others headed upstairs after they welcomed us back.

I put Morgan on the counter getting popsicles for the three of us. "Here you go, one for you, and one for you." I said handing the popsicles to Wanda and Morgan. I walk back to the fridge trying to find my favorite color popsicle while Wanda was talking to Morgan.

"So, Morgan do you know who Y/n's girlfriend is?" Wanda asked and Morgan shook her head no. I turn around after finding the color I was looking for and Wanda kissed me. She pulled away and I was confused. Morgan giggles "What just happened?" I asked, "Wanda's your girlfriend." I shake my head "No we're just really close friends." I look at Wanda who playfully punched my arm. "Kidding, yes Wanda is my girlfriend."

"I knew it" she said sounding proud of herself. "How'd you know?" I asked, "Because you guys kiss." "Ok fair." After a while when we all finished our popsicles, I took the stick out of Morgan's mouth and threw it in the trash.

I picked Morgan up and Wanda walked with me to her room as I tucked her in "Goodnight Morgan, get some sleep." I said walking to the door frame where Wanda was. I close the door and take Wandas hand making our way to her room. "You would make a great mom one day." She said, "You think?" She shakes her head. "I've never been around younger kids before, especially me growing up as the only child and Peter is only like 5 years younger than me."

When we get to our room we climb into bed after changing into more comfortable clothes. Wanda laid on top of me with her head on my chest while we watched a movie to try and make us relaxed. She turns her head to look at me. "Thank you for the week trip. I loved it." I smile "I love you Maximoff, more than you know." She hugs me tightly "I love you too Parker."

I didn't get that much sleep last night. Mostly because I spent after of it smiling to myself like an idiot but I couldn't stop thinking about how happy Wanda made me feel. And what did she mean by I'll be a great mom? Was she thinking about kids? We're 20 that's to young for kids, at least for me? I ended up falling asleep when I saw it was 1 am.

I woke up to knocking on the door. "Come in." I said, Pepper walks in holding Morgan and she smiles when she sees Wanda is still asleep on me. "Tony needs you for a mission, he told me to wake you." Pepper said, "Ok, I'll be down soon." Morgan waved as Pepper walked out the door closing it. 

I get out of bed and get ready. "Wands, Tony needs me for a mission, so I'll be gone." She nods her head, not sure if she heard me or not. I put on the bracelet that holds my suit and kiss Wanda before leaving the room. I headed out of the room in the main room.

"Hey Tony, you needed me?" "Yeah, I have a mission for you." "Just me?" He nods. "This is a bit different; Hydra has files on a flash drive in this building. Just retrieve it, there may be a few agents, but I believe you can take them down without them touching you." "Ok, can Nat come with me on this mission?" "It's possible but why?" "Well, you know those words Hydra said to me to turn me into their puppet, it seems like now if they say those words, it makes me attack them, and Nat knows Russian so I just thought it would help." "Yeah sure, I'll bring Nat down."

I wait in the main room for Nat while I wrote down the sentence she needs to say. "Hey Tony, what's up" "I need you to help Y/n on a mission, she needs you to say those words that Hydra put into her." "Ok" I stand up giving Nat the words and she nods.

We get in the car because the Quinjet was a bit dramatic. We park the car and I stand outside. "Поезд, Дом, Один, Ночное Небо, Никакой помощи. Солдат?" Nat said "Я готов отвечать." I walk into the building. And I immediately start getting shot at I caught a bullet and held it in my hand and watched as the bullet went through all the agent's chest and then it returned to my hand as I watched the agents drop to the floor.

I held onto the bullet as I made my way up the stairs and it pierced through anyone in my way. I found the files and the flash drive and then I hear Nat scream "Hell no" I said and jumped out the window to get to the bottom faster. I saw Nat cover with agents on top of her I kick them off and hold out the bullet and watch it go in and out of there bodies until they took their last breath. 

I turn to Nat and take her pain. "Nat are you ok?" she hugs me, I hug her back "How'd you do that?" She asked I pull away to get a better understanding of what she's asking, "Do what?" "The bullet thing." "Telekinesis, right? That's what I thought it was." "No, you need to see Bruce, Wanda can't do that." "Ok yeah I'll see Bruce, you didn't answer my question, are you ok?" "Yeah, idiot I'm standing right?" "Attitude much." She laughs and punches my stomach. Ok probably deserved that.