Surprise||25

I head downstairs and see Nat. "Wow" I said, "I know right don't I look amazing." "No that's not what I was going to say at all, you actual look pretty awful." "Back at you Anderson." I hug her and laugh. 

"Have you seen Wanda? She's not letting me see what she's wearing." Nat shakes her head no. So, I head over to the bar with Nat. "So, you want a drink Anderson?" "Sure, I don't even think I can get drunk." "You can't" I hear Steve's voice. I turn and shake his hand. He continues "Now you'll finally see what all these other people look like drunk." He looks over to Nat and raises his glass. "Nat? What did you do?" "You don't want to know." "You're right, I don't."

A few more drinks later my attention goes to the Sokovian standing in the doorway, and I start to smile. "What are you waiting for Anderson stop being awkward and go to her." "I'm not being awkward I'm admiring her." "Well could you do it faster my nerves are building up." I walk up to Wanda speechless. Before I could say anything, she kisses me. I pull her waste closer to mine, "You look amazing as always Anderson." "You look amazing as always too Maximoff. Would you like a drink?" "Yes." I take her hand and walk her to the bar. "What would you like?" Nat asked. Wanda orders our drinks as we all laugh and talk.

All of a sudden, the lights go off then come back on. "Surprise" Thor throws something at the guy who is now at the front of the room. "Ouch." I turn to Wanda "Who is that?" "That's Loki, Thor's brother." Cool Thor has a brother. "I see we have a new member no one introduced me too." Loki says walking over to me. He holds out his hand and I shake it. "I like him." I say, "Ooo I like her." 

"Loki what are you doing here?" Thor asked, "What? I can't appear and say hello to the new recruit?" "Oh no I'm not a new recruit I quit like 3 weeks ago." I said. Thor throws his hammer at Loki, but I hold out my hand and catch it. "And she's worthy? I've got to get to know you." He says smiling, I smile back. "Well, I'm off back to Asgard, see you later brother, farewell." And he opens a portal and disappears. I sit back down at my seat. I throw Thor's Hammer back at him.

I turn and see Nat and Wanda looking at me weirdly. "What?" I asked. "Nothing just the fact you find an interest in a mass murderer." Nat says, "Hey, you're looking at a mass murderer." I turn to Wanda "And you fell in love with one." Nat and Wanda look at each other and nod. "Fair" They both said. "Who's up for a game of Never Have I Ever?" Tony asked, everyone nodded in agreement. This should be fun since I'm sober.

Clint: "Never Have I Ever slept with someone in this room." Wanda, Nat, Bruce and I drank. Wait, did Bruce and Nat? A few moments later after a few rounds they decided to switch the game to truth or dare.

Tony: "Truth or Dare Nat?"

Nat: "I'll play it safe for now and say truth."

Tony: "Is it true you and Steve have or had a thing?"

Nat: "Yes, it was a thing, but it stopped." I look at Wanda with an 'I knew it' face and she laughed. "Truth or Dare Maximoff?"

Wanda: "Dare"

Nat: "Brave of you, I dare you to tease Y/n"

Y/N: "Oh come on" I say while everyone laughs.

Wanda looks at me and a nod to her. Wanda puts her hands to my inner thigh as I sit on the couch with my arms crossed trying not to laugh. She slowly starts to untuck my shirt as she moves on top of my lap. I move my arms, so my hands are resting at her lower back, she moves her hands through my shirt and leans in and kisses me, she then kisses my neck. I'm clench my jaw trying not to move while Nat watches with a smirk, she make her way to my collar bone and I hitch my breath Wanda leans into my ear and say's "Found it." I pick Wanda up and head to the stairs. "You're Welcome" Nat yells from downstairs. "Fuck you." I say back. I here a distant "Language." Coming from downstairs which makes us laugh.

I kick the door closed as I make my way to the bed still holding Wanda not breaking our lips apart. "You sure?" I asked her to then she responds "Yes." I lay her on the bed, and I kiss her neck, my hands still under her back, I start to unzip her dress. She starts to unbutton my shirt I slowly pull her dress down just below her shoulders and I start kissing the top of her chest. Wanda pulls me closer to her body as her hands make their way to unzipping my pants. I pull Wanda's dress down a bit more then unstrap her bra. I make my way back up to her jawline and then to her lips.

Morning

I wake up in the morning to Wanda awake resting on my chest. "Good Morning Maximoff." She turns to look at me. "Morning Anderson." "I'm going to go down and make breakfast after a shower, you want me to make you something special?" "Blueberry pancakes for me, please." "Sure thing." 

I get up and get ready for the day as I just put on a hoodie and joggers and headed downstairs. I see Nat's in the kitchen holding her head, most likely a headache. "I have a guess. Pick me!" I say raising my hand up in the air, Nat throws a piece of bread at me. "How did the super soldier serum work out for you last night." I lean on the counter looking at Nat. "How do you think?" "Oh, I know, I stayed up later than the others cause, I couldn't sleep. And you'll never know what I heard." "Oh yeah? What did you hear?" I wink at her then stand up to make breakfast. 

"Can I get pancakes too?" Nat asked. "Nope they're for my girlfriend. Are you my girlfriend?" "No but I'm your best friend that has to count for something." I turn around. "You know what? It does, doesn't it?" I put a piece of bread in the toaster and when it's done, I tossed it at her. And she threw it back to me.

"Morning" I turn and see Wanda headed to the kitchen; "Morning" Nat says. I put the pancakes on a plate and grab the other food and place it on the counter. "Wanda tell Anderson to make me pancakes I don't want waffles." I give Wanda a hug from behind and kiss her neck. "You know Nat you can always make some yourself. You threw my toast I made just for you on the ground." Wanda laughs and I give her another kiss before I hand her, her plate. 

"J.A.R.V.I.S. let everyone know breakfast is ready." I asked. J.A.R.V.I.S. made his announcement while they were heading downstairs. I make Nat and Wanda some coffee, I hand Wandas hers and hand Nat her cup with a pill. "Thanks" she said, "No problem." 

Ever since I couldn't leave the compound, I've spent most of my days outside or in the training room. But today was different.