Hydras Action Figure||19

In the Meeting Room

Clint and I walk over to the meeting room he closes the door behind him. He looks at me sad and disappointed, but not at me, but himself. I can tell what he's about to say isn't going to be good, so I take a seat. 

"What's the problem Clint?" He sighs with tears in his eyes and looks up at the ceiling. "Pietro, he uh. He didn't make it." I look at Clint with a confused in disbelief in my face, my eyes start to fill with tears as I clear my throat. "What do you mean, he didn't, make, it?" He looks at me and says "He's gone." While his voice cracked. 

"I was the last to see him, I was picking up a little boy who was being shot at and I shielded myself around him. And I look up waiting for me to feel the pain of the bullets but all I see was a car on it's side next to me, I turned my head and saw Pietro covered in bullet holes." As he's speaking tears are falling off my face. 

He takes a minute to catch his breath before looking back at me. "He told me to tell you something before he died. He told me to tell you. To love Wanda with everything, and that he trusts you." It was silent for a moment until Clint walked out leaving me in here by myself.

Outside the Room with Avengers. Wandas POV

Clint gestured for Y/n to go into the meeting room so he could break the news to her. I sat on the couch away from everyone else and waited for her to come out. It was quiet with whispers from Clint talking. I play with the ring Y/n gave me. 

Part of him will always be with me, besides the fact I'm his twin. Nobody is looking each other in the eyes. The silence is loud. All I can think about is how Y/n is going to react. Besides anger and that's not even when she's herself, I've always known her to be caring, loving, and playful. 

I see Clint walked out the room, and all eyes go on him. He shakes his head at us and sits on the couch and puts his head in his hands. It's been 10 minutes since Clint left and we haven't heard a single noise come out of the room since.

Your POV

I've been in this room for probably 10 minutes since Clint left. I've been starring at a wall the whole time; all I could think about were our talks we had. We mostly talked about Wanda, he helped me plan almost everything that's happened so far with Wanda. But the times we didn't talk about Wanda were times I really got to know him. 

When he checked on me the day at the beach we were skateboarding together walking on the beach, chasing each other with our super speed to see whose speed was faster. That was the only time he had the upper hand. 

When he picked up lunch with me that's when we stopped by at a shop where me and Pietro worked on the ring for Wanda. I asked him to run so I could grab a part of his powers and he was too busy looking back at me to see if I got enough, and he ran into a wall. We laughed about that the entire way back.

Outside after Wanda and I first did it, he was telling me about his childhood. About how they would practice they're English, watch sitcoms all the time because of Wanda. We had deep conversations. He always comforts me by telling me not to think of myself as a murderer because it wasn't me. He told me, and I quote "I'm Hydras action figure." I have no idea why, but we couldn't stop laughing about the name. I know I'm going to miss him, but Wanda was going to miss him a whole lot more.

I stand up from my chair and open the meeting room door and lean on the frame. I look over at Wanda who's starring at me. She walks over to me and we both give each other tight hugs not letting go. As soon as I touched Wanda the tears started coming. 

"I'm so sorry I wasn't there. For you or Pietro." I say in a soft voice. "It's not your fault." I didn't make eye contact with the team just on the floor. I pull away from the hug and take her hand to our room. Wanda lays down in my spot while I sit on the edge rubbing her back. We were probably up here for 30 minutes until I decided to go grab something. "Wands I'll be right back I just need to grab something quickly." She doesn't say anything she just shakes her head while laying on her stomach.

I walk out of the room and let out a long exhale, as if I've been holding it in this whole time. I walk over to Pietro's room and open up his closet. Within the closet, he covered up a volt that was built into the wall. He asked Stark to build it for him, but he never used it much, so he let me use it. Days Wanda had missions Pietro and I would be on the floor planning ideas, he would tell me things about her I didn't know, her favorite places, restaurants etc.

We planned all of this on paper just stacks, and we kept them in the volt. I knew I wasn't going to be able to come in and out of his room feeling ok, it was weird going into his room and he wasn't there, so I took out the papers and left the most important things in the volt. I walk back to Wandas room where she sat up on the bed. I walk over to the bed as I can tell her eyes follow me. I put my arm under the bed placing the papers there.

"What are those?" She asked. "Nothing important at the moment I'll tell you later." She nods her head as I walk over to her side of the bed and sit next to her. She picks up my hand that was on my stomach and starts playing with it. "I know I shouldn't ask but my mind kept racing thinking about it." "About what?" "Clint told me he was going to tell you the news because Pietro said he wanted you to know something. I was just wondering if you would be open to share what that something was." 

I look at her and give her a small smile. I adjust myself so I'm facing her better. "He wanted me to know, from what Clint told me is 'to love you with every thing and that he trusts me'." I look up at Wanda who smiles a little. She locks her fingers with mine then puts her head on my shoulder. "I love you Wanda. And I'll do anything to make you feel happy, loved, and most importantly safe." "Y/n" "Hmm" "What did I do to deserve you?" I look down at Wanda and rest my head on hers. "You saved me." She moves her head to kiss my cheek. I smile, I fell asleep while Wanda was still up thinking.