First Time||12

After dinner me and Peter played some video games, I was destroying him in every game we played. Peter brings out my inner child since he's 15. Wanda and Nat we're in the kitchen talking, I would occasionally catch Wanda and Nat starring but turned around quickly so I didn't loose the game.

With Wanda and Nat

Nat: "So have you guys, done it?" Wanda laughs.

Wanda: "You are so interested aren't you."

Nat: "Yes I'm fascinated. You guys are an amazing couple." Wanda looks over to Peter and me.

Nat: "So when?"

Wanda: "You can't tell Y/n I'm telling you this but neither of us have actually done it." Nat chokes on her water.

Nat: "You what?"

Wanda: "We were close, before dinner, we were in the shower."

Nat: "Like together?" Nat smirks at Wanda "What are you waiting for do it now."

Wanda: "Nat I can't just walk up to her and say let's have sex right now. Anyways she said she'll be ready when I'm ready."

Nat: "No, but do something that'll make her come to you. Aren't you ready?" Wanda nods her head.

Wanda and Nat look at each other for a moment before Wanda headed over to Peter and I. I can sense someone walking up behind me I assume it's Wanda, she puts her hands on my shoulders then around my neck gently from behind the couch. I know she is not teasing me in front of a kid right now. She bends down a bit to get her head at my level and she whispered in my ear. "Meet me upstairs." She walks away to the stairs, as I still feel a wave of emotions hit me while Peter started to kill me in the game.

I clear my throat "I'm tired Peter; I'm going to go to bed." "Ok nice having you back Y/n." I'm already up the stairs by the time he finished his sentence. I catch Wanda right before she opens the door and stand in front of her. "You just teased me in front of a kid." "And you've been teasing me for over a month." I open up the door and pull her in locking it immediately.

⚠️Warning: Not So Detailed Smut⚠️

Wanda pins my shoulders against the wall which catches me by surprise honestly, I pick her up and gently lay her down on the bed. "You sure you want to do this?" I ask her just for reassurance. "More than anything." She pulls me into a kiss. I switch positions so now I'm sitting on the bed and she's on my lap. As we're kissing not breaking a part, I move my hands under her shirt till I reach her bra.

I move my hand around until I lift her shirt up and off of her. I watch as the excitement in her face got bigger, I start to kiss her stomach. She lifted my chin up so we were now looking into each other's eyes. She starts to slowly pull my shirt off and once she does, I move. 

She now lays on the bed on her back and I'm on top of her. She holds my neck as I kiss her from her cheek to her neck, her shoulders, her collar bone, her chest, to her stomach, she lets out a moan before somehow managing to flip me over so now she's on top of me.

She's pinning me down locking our fingers together on the bed she starts to kiss me all around my neck while her fingers explore my body. My breathings getting heavier by the second. I can feel her hands moving lightly across my legs. 

She starts to loosen her grip from my fingers, so I take the opportunity to pick her up and get back on top of her at this moment I knew I was going to leave marks, but I didn't care. Our bodies pressed against each other. I just couldn't get out of my head how beautiful she was, she was perfect.

As I'm kissing Wanda, I move my hands to her inner thighs, she lets out a moan. I remove her pants and underwear, as I move my fingers up and down her leg and inner thighs. Wanda let out a moan as my fingers entered. Her breath getting heavier, "Fuck Y/n" her head dug into the pillow next to her. I start to replace my fingers with my mouth using my tongue. 

A little while later I use my fingers again but this time using my metal arm while kissing Wandas neck. I curled my fingers still rubbing while Wanda let's out moans. "Y/n f-fuck I think I'm go-" "Hey it's ok." I kiss her lips as she let's out the last moan before it happened.

⚠️End of smut⚠️

Wanda had her eyes closed breathing heavy; I lay down next to her and she looks at me. She pulls me into a long kiss. "I love you so much" I say, she pulls me into another hard, yet passionate kiss and she pulls anyway slowly. "I love you too." "Let's take another shower." She smiles which turns into a laugh. 

After our shower Wanda was laying on top of me. She starred at the window where it was lightly raining, and the moon was shining bright. I wanted nothing more than to just be here with Wanda. I look at her and she looks at me back and I give the tight hug.