Comms End||28

Wanda looks at my face and hovers her fingers over a cut I have from my eyebrow to cheek. "Y/N? Why isn't healing?" "I helped out Nat and Tony I guess there wasn't much left for me." She smiles. "Keep it, it looks fierce." I turn back to Peter who's limping "Y/N we won, we did it." He hugs me. Hulk comes back as Nat calms him down turning him back into Bruce. 

Tony walks over to Michael and sticks him with something, I watch as they fill up purple with my powers. He hands it to me. "Here you go kid, this belongs to you." I take it and place it in my pocket nodding to Tony. "You know for someone who just came out of a fight you don't seem to have a single crease." Wanda says smiling at me. "Thank you. *I turn to face the others* Thank you all, you didn't have to stick up for me." "We're family." Steve says.

We make our way to the compound; Tony tipped the restaurant to pay for the damaged caused and hired a team to clean up the mess. We all had the same idea to head to the bar, even though I couldn't get drunk I enjoyed not waking up with a headache and watching the others be drunk was funny. "So Maximoff, I'm assuming that was your bad feeling." "Yeah, it probably was." I take her hand and kiss it "I'm sorry" she said, I look at her in confusion. "What? Why?" "That this was all happening to you, what you've been through the pass two years. And no matter what seemed to happen to you, you're always truly happy." I hesitate but I put my finger under Wandas chin and turn her head to look at me. The worry in her face, her green eyes. I kissed her and pull away slowly. "You, Maximoff, make me this way." A tear falls down her face and I whip it. I take her hand so we could join the others.

Next Morning

I wake up and see Wanda isn't laying next to me I get ready for the day putting on my usual look. I head downstairs and smell French toast cooking. I see Nat at the barstools watching Wanda cook, Nat was starting to doze off and I flick her in the head "Watch it Anderson." She said looking up at me I laugh while I hug Wanda from behind. "You ruined the surprise." She says giggling "How do I always manage to ruin your surprises?" she turns around and kisses me "I was going to bring you breakfast in bed." "Ohhh. Well you can bring me breakfast on the counter." I said sitting next to Nat, she pushes me off while Wanda laughs.

Tony walked in not to long after. "Y/N I have a question for you." "shoot" "So, we took down the head of Hydra, we located the last 3 Hydra bases, we think, should we take them out? Or leave them?" "Take them out, but all at the same time." "Got it I'll make teams." Tony walks out while Wanda hands me my breakfast. "Thank you Maximoff." "My pleasure" she says making more food for the rest of the team. Nat reaches for one of my French toast and I slap her wrist. "Don't you dare Romanoff, these are special." Nat put her head back down I sigh and tap the side of her head taking her pain from the headache she had.

"Why is there a scar still on your face? Shouldn't it have healed?" Nat asked. I shake my head nodding yes while I take a bite of my food. "I told her to keep it." Wanda says turning around. "Looks badass." I went to grab more food from my plate when it gets snatched. I turn and see Peter eating one of my toast. I fake fight him as I grab my plate making him laugh. "Why does everyone want my toast?" "Because Wanda made it" Peter said.

A few moments later Tony walks into the room where everyone is. "Good morning you all, we are going to be having 3 missions today. We managed to take down the head of Hydra, but as Y/N pointed out we can't stop there. We located the last 3 Hydra bases, and we will attack them today, at the same time, meaning we will be splitting up into teams. There should at least be 1 powerful Avengers with each team. There is a large Hydra base where Y/N, Steve, and Bucky will go. The medium one where Wanda, Peter, Clint and Nat will go. The small one for Me, Banner, and Thor will go. Get ready you have 30 minutes."

We were all on the Quinjet, Tony dropped off Steve, Bucky, and I off first. I turn to Bucky and Steve. "Are we ready?" Steve and Bucky nod. The plan was to get them all together somewhere and then we make our attack. We slowly turn the corner and see a guy trying to punch us I kick him down and throw a knife at him. We all nodded in agreement for what's about to happen. 

We split directions. I found a room full of Hydra agents in what seemed to be a computer room. They all start running towards me, but I use my speed to go to the other side of the room. One of them runs towards me with a knife, I caught his hand kicked him where it hurts punched his chin and kicked his chest where is head landed to the side of a table. The process went on until there was no more people in the room, at least living, a lot of them took out a capsule and poisoned themselves which only made my job easier. I run out and see Cap and Bucky fighting, I decide to join in for a few minutes until we got them all down.

Over Comms

Steve: "We are all clear here, they're all down."

Tony: "Good, we are clearing up here, Clint? How are things over there?" It was quiet for a moment I was getting worried.

Clint: "We're cleaning up too a- Wanda!" Their Comms shut off.

Tony: "Clint. CLINT!"

Steve: "Natasha? Paker? Maximoff?"

Tony: "Y/N, Steve, Bucky the Quinjet is headed towards you and going to Clint's Hydra base, find them."

Comms End

Steve turns to me and sees in my face that I'm in disbelief. "Y/N we'll find them, and she'll be safe." I just stare at Steve while I take something out of my pocket and stab myself with it in my arm, "I'm sorry Steve but I'm going to need this." He just nods his head and gestures for Bucky to come under he's shield incase something went wrong; I scream in my head while the serum re-enters my body. A few minutes later I start to feel back to normal I create a ball of energy to make sure I still had control. The jet lands and we get on.