Carol Danvers||29

Once we made it to the base Wanda was, Steve, Bucky and I all ran out. We split directions, Steve and Bucky stayed outside while I fought my way in, searching for Wanda and the rest I made it to this room it was the only room I haven't opened yet. Locked. I kick the metal door and it dents, I keep punching it and kicking it until I here something from the other side drop. It must've been the lock. I kick the door one more time and the door goes off it's hinges. 

I look around and see Hydra agents hovering over bodies, I tilt my head and see Wanda, Nat, Peter, and Clint's body's strapped to beds I raise my hand freezing all the agents from what they're doing and since they couldn't move, I took every advantage. Beating them up stabbing them. I let them go and they all fall to the floor. I run over to Wanda and lightly smack her face while I undo the straps.

"Wanda, Wanda. Wanda wake up." She isn't waking up; tears start to form in my eyes I take a deep breath and take her pain. She gasped for air. I let out a big sigh of relief. "Fuck you're ok." I say while a few more tears fall down my face. "Y/N?" She asked I nod my head yes and she pulls me into a hug. "I thought I wasn't going to see you again." She says as her voice is shaking. Pull away from the hug and kiss her cheek. "Let me wake the others." 

I walk around waking them all up and then I get to Peter. He's just a kid and has already been through so much, I tried to take his pain, but I guess I could only do so much. I shake him trying to wake him up. It was heartbreaking to see him like this, with his blood smeared over his face. I place my hand to his forehead and bring out all his memories. When we are back the present he wakes up. "Peter, you're ok. Thank God." Peter doesn't say anything he just hugs me. Steve and Bucky run in and let out a sigh of relief. We help them all back onto their feet as we were walking back to the jet.

Comms

Y/N: "Tony, we got them, they're safe now. They seem tired and weak, but Bruce can help right?"

Tony: "Yeah just get them to the jet lay them down, once we head back to the compound, I'll let Banner take a look at what happened."

Y/N: "Got it. Are you guys still cleaning up or waiting?"

Tony: "Waiting, once you get on the jet it should automatically fly to us next, we don't want Rogers flying this thing we all know what happened last time that happened." I look at Steve who's laughing to himself.

Comms End

We make it to the jet and lay them down in the chairs Wanda had her head on my lap while I played with her hair. I looked down at her and she seemed to have fallen asleep I move her hair of her face and put it behind her ear. I can't believe I almost had another Maximoff die on me. I rest my head back thinking about what I would've done with myself if that happened, and nothing. I would've done absolutely nothing, I would have no emotion in me, Wanda has brought so much joy and happiness into my life and I don't even think she knows it.

Once we picked up Tony and the rest we headed back to the compound. Turns out all those rooms that I didn't know what was behind, were extra lab rooms. Clint, Nat, Peter and Wanda all got their own rooms. I would stop by all their rooms, I stopped by Peter and Wandas the most. They haven't woken up yet, I didn't think about it too much because they were all strong. I was more worried about when.

2 days later

I walk into Wandas room after I ate, and she was awake. I saw her smile again and I was so happy to see her awake. "Hey Wands, I brought you some food." "Y/N You didn't have to." "Ok" I place the food on my lap and take a bite, she laughs and I hand it back to her. 

"Thank you." "No problem." "So, I see you got your powers back, are you still a super solider?" "I think so, seems as if I have now retrieved all my powers and can use them." I said looking around the room at the different posters. I stop when I get to Wanda and just stare at her while she eats. "You're staring Anderson." "I know. You're really pretty" She laughs before answering. "Thank you. So do you know when I can get out?" 

"Yeah, actually Bruce said whenever you wake up. He checked on you and the rest so you're all good to go." "Are the rest ok?" "Yeah, I've been checking on them, you are the first one to wake up."

After she ate, I helped her up as we walked to check on the others, Wanda walks into Peters room and strokes his hair as he still hasn't woken up, she kisses his forehand and walks back over to me while I stood in the doorway. We stopped by Nat and Clint's room. We headed up to the roof where the sun was rising. 

"I missed you, Wanda. Sorry I wasn't there." "You saved me, and the others." "I know just with all that you've been through I wouldn't want you to feel that way again." "Y/N you've gone through more than me and you are the happiest person I know; I think I can get by." I laugh and we head for our chairs. The only 2 chairs on the roof. We stayed up here for about 30 minutes and then J.A.R.V.I.S. made an announcement for us to go down. Wanda and I spent a lot of time up here so Tony built in J.A.R.V.I.S. to the roof just for us.

"Tony, you needed something?" I noticed Peter, Nat and Clint all woke up. I walk over to them and give them all hugs. "Peter I'm so glad your ok." "Thanks you Y/N" "Nat, you look like shit." She just laughed and punched my arm. I walk over to Clint and gave him a hug. "Was this what you wanted to show me Tony?" I asked, "No this is, everyone in the meeting room."

We all head to the meeting room waiting for what he wanted to announce. Tony stands at the front of the room "So as many of us all know Y/N isn't an Avenger but still tags along on missions, but we still are missing a team member, after we lost one. So, I found a new recruit. The other rooms are now finished so Bucky you don't have to sleep on the couch anymore. But please welcome our new recruit, Carol Danvers." We all clap our hands as she enters the room to tell us about her powers.