Downtown Accident||22

I parked the car once we made it. "Ok we're here." I say taking the keys out. I get out and walk over to Wandas side of the door and help her out. "So, I was thinking we could just explore the shops they have here." "Lead the way Ms. Maximoff." We were walking for a while in and out of shops, but then all of a sudden, I had a weird gut feeling. I grab Wandas hand, "Something's up follow me." I say to Wanda "Ok". 

I take her hand and we walk towards the back of one of the alleys. We stood against the wall and then I saw him. Another Hydra agent looking for me. "Wanda I'm sorry we should've stayed at the compound." "Y/n it's ok, we're powerful, you more than me we can take them." I nod my head. I look over to see the guy is gone.

Then he pops from around the corner, and I kicked him in his chest as he fell to the ground. "They aren't going to be alone." I tell Wanda." My bracelet starts to form into a suit under my clothes, but Wanda didn't have hers. "Wanda! Tap your necklace." She does that and the suit starts to form under clothes as well. "How did-?" 

I pick Wanda up and I use my speed to try to get us somewhere safer or at least away from people, so they don't get hurt. I turn my head and see 2 dozen Hydra soldiers walking in my direction. They throw something at my arm to only allow me to use half my powers. "Ok you guys really have to stop doing that, they're hard to get off." They start shooting at me and Wanda, but the bullets don't affect us. Wanda and I split directions.

I use my speed to knock out some of the agents. I stop and see two running at me. I take a knife out of my pocket and throw it at one of them right in the chest. I went to the floor and swung my feet at the other agent which knocks him down. I pull the knife out of the guys chest. I see a plane hovering next to us which must be Hydras. I see a guy try to stand up as he throws a bomb to me and Wanda. "Wanda looks out!" 

She uses her powers to contain the bomb and throws it at the plane making it crash. A guy who I thought was knocked out throws a knife at Wanda. I run up with my speed and switch directions of the knife flicking it and then it goes flying to him. Ok well now he's dead. "Sorry Thor but I need to borrow something." I hold my hand out waiting for Thors Hammer to get into my hands. It was a far drive I will admit after like 30 seconds later it came to my hand. Wanda covers herself in her powers while I raise Thors Hammer in the air and to the ground to make sure all the agents were down.

I nod at Wanda while we head to the car. "Where are we going? We can't head back to the compound." "I know, that's why we aren't." Wanda looks at me confused. "Before the whole Hydra thing, my family and I owned a cabin by a lake. I can't tell you how nice it looks it's been like 2 and a half years, but I know where it is."

At the cabin

When we got to the cabin it was looking a bit rough, but Wanda helped me take the thing off my arm, so we worked together on rebuilding it, so it was sturdier. "Well, this is it." We walk in it still smells just how I left it, new. "This is a very nice cabin Y/n." "Why thank you." I head to the office room the see if the computers still worked. I know they aren't ancient, but they haven't been touched in years. The computer turns on and I start typing.

Wanda walks into the room "What are you doing?" "We don't know how long we might have to stay so I'm trying to figure out who exactly wants me so badly." "You don't have to answer but what exactly happened to you at Hydra?" I stop typing and turn the chair so I'm facing Wanda, I take a deep breath before answering.

"Uh well you're placed in these clear cages so that they can always keep an eye on you, different people have different experience depending on who you were to Hydra. Bucky and I are practically the same. Except they would freeze him and unfreeze whenever he was needed, which is why The Winter Soldier has been around for over 50 + years. And if you got any slight memory of your past, they brainwashed you again. And it was painful. But where me and Bucky are different is that. Even though they took my memories; I still knew who I was I was trapped in a body I wasn't controlling. I witnessed everything I've ever did besides the second time I attacked the Avengers; the first time is blurry. I have no idea what happened there the second time, and I don't even want to know. I was woken up in various different ways. Some type of torture, like a knock on the cell was to, difficult to do. My favorite one they used a whip because I felt less pain. Dare I say I was Hydra's action figure. They would wake me up to fight Bucky or as I knew him The Winter Soldier and to eat." I let out a little laugh before I start talking again. 

"But that's were I met you. I was sent to kill you, all of you but I couldn't bring myself to hurt you. I remember you exactly I brought the knife to your neck and you stopped it with your powers. I looked at you and then you looked at me and all I saw was the green in your eyes. And well you saved me." I look up to see Wanda with a slight smile with tears in her eyes. I get up and hug her.

"You remember when I told you you're not the only one who has a history with Strucker?" I look up at Wanda. "Yeah." "I think I'm ready" I pull away from the hug and take her hand and bring her to the couch.

"My story is defiantly different than yours, but me and Pietro both went there. Willingly, we volunteered for Strucker's experiment where I had to touch the mind stone. That's how I got my powers. Pietro got he's powers of speed. We stayed for about a year and then we escaped and became Avengers. We were placed also in clear cages; I just remember dull rooms. We couldn't go outside we were just their experiment until we were useful." I take her hand tighter a kiss it. I look at her and we just starred at one another with a sympathetic look.

After a while Wanda breaks the silence. "So, you had a suit packed into this ring." I laugh a little. "Yeah, I asked Tony to make one into the ring before I asked you to be my girlfriend." "Wait so you're telling me almost everyone knew you were doing to ask me out but me." "Yeah, pretty much." We start to laugh. I heard my laptop make a noise and I go check on it. "Fuck me." I say from the office room. Wanda walks in "What's wrong?" "I figure out who's wants me so bad." "Who?" "Michael."