100. Dear Future Me

HAPPY 100 CHAPTERSSSSS
----

Sirius, a closeted little gay, locked himself in the dorm bathroom. "Am I really gay ?" He asks himself.

What if the blushing and fluttery feeling when he sees Remus was just admiration ? What if he just looks up to the boy so much so he confuses it with loving him like a boyfriend ?

He splashed water to his face. Breathe, breathe. "5 tiles, 4 toothbrushes, 3 bottles, 2 slippers and 1 lamp."He muttered, trying to ground himself.

Sirius leaned on the old, wooden door and slid down. He butt hurts when it hit the cold floor. He turned to his wand and casted a Patronus charm. The wispy blue dog raced around the bathroom, setting a calming air.

He sighed and looked up. For some cheesy reason, they had a group photo stuck on the mirror. The four of them looking childish and obviously up to no good. Sirius watched as 4th year Sirius swung his arm around Remus.

His lips curled into a smile. Back when the werewolf hadn't had a growth spurt, Sirius could easily ruffle his hair. Then last year happened and Sirius had no choice but to be smushed against Remus' chest each time they hug.

That wasn't a complaint.

In the middle of his existential crisis, Sirius managed to doze off. His dreams swirled around the rainbow flag and Remus' cute face and for some reason, James' obnoxiously loud feather boa.

When he woke from the nap, he didn't recognise his surroundings. What ? Who's toilet did I invade ? Sirius thought.

The boy gingerly stood up and looked at himself in the mirror. The toilet felt new. Smelling like.. Remus' cologne. Well, maybe not cologne but Sirius knew his trade mark Remussy scent.

"Open." Sirius tapped his wand on the door knob before slapping his forehead. "Idiot, I'm inside the bathroom."

He turned the gold knob and snuck to the nearest room. It was a kitchen. A beautiful turquoise tiled kitchen with plates and cups in the air being washed magically.

Sirius opened the window to see that he was no where near Hogwarts. He was in the middle of a city he didn't recognize. Bustling muggle cars sped below. He felt chills run down his spine. Until someone hugged said spine.

"I thought you'd come home late love." A hoarse voice said as if just woken. "You could've sent me an owl, I'd cook you breakfast."

Warm. So warm. Sirius turned around and what he saw baffled him to the core.

It was fresh-from-the-bed Remus. But he didn't look like the Remus he knows. He had an older, more mature feel. The stubble growing on his chin topped everything off. Though it did tie in with the sweatpants and shirtless look.

"You're not Sirius." Remus muttered. He pulled his wand from his pocket and pointed it at him. "Who are you ?!"

"I'm Sirius ! I swear !"

Remus wasn't convinced. "You replicated the wrong Sirius. You look like 7th year Sirius ! Don't lie to me."

"I- uhhh I know you had a thing for-for singing but you never showed it off no matter how many times I told you, you sound wonderful." Sirius tried. "Funny enough you never sung in front of James or Peter."

Remus' face softened. "I have a viall of truth serum. I can't repeat the same mistake. Drink it and tell me who you are."

Sirius drunk the thick liquid like it was a shot. "I'm Sirius Black. I'm in 7th year of Hogwarts. I fell asleep in the dorm bathroom and I woke up in your bathroom."