41. sirius' diary

This was the last day of their hogwarts years. And its time to pack. Sirius and james and peter are frolicking about in the kitchens. Remus tried telling them to pack but well knowing them. His words wont affect anything until the last minute when they pack like the worlds on fire.

Since remus is a helpful and kind boyfriend and bestfriend. He tried putting his friend's things together. He found james' lost sock under the bed and he found peter's charms homework due when they were in 3rd year. Then when he looked under james' bed he found a box filled with pictures of the marauders. There was a picture of james and sirius drunk, shirtless and playing quidditch. And there were pictures of peter and remus candid. And some pictures when james finally got the balls to ask lily out and polaroids of sirius and remus when they finally dated. There are several more pictures of 7 years of marauding but when remus' fingers reached the bottom he felt a leather book. He pulled the book out and there was sirius' name in gold sewn to the cover. It was sirius' diary from 1st year.

Remus opened the first page.

[To who ever reading this book, if youre not james, peter or remus, then consider your self a dead man walking because im coming for you.

Anyways if you are james, peter or remus. Then... whatever,read on. But im still coming for you if you dare spread some embarassing shit about me.

-lots of love, sirius]

Remus chuckled and opened the next page,

[September 1,

Im finally going to hogwarts and im writing this on my new dorm. Im sitting on my trunk when i saw this crazy haired dude in glasses,he was piggy backed on another dude with brown hair who is very very tall. And they were followed by a small kid with a huge bag filled with snacks.

I want to be friends with them. Anyways after mother kissed me goodbye. I ran straight to an empty compartment. And i napped. I was asleep when the compartment door slid open and there were the 3 kids i saw earlier. I sat up and intoduced myself.

I learned that the crazy haired dude is james and the short guy is peter and the tall super cute guy is remus. Im not gay.       Im just stating the reality but im not gay.

So the train sped on and i was showing james some prank and joke stuff when we heard a snore. That remus guy really snored like nuts. I just covered his neck with my scarf since he was slightly shivering. James and peter and i got warm quickly but remus is a tough nut to crack. I really want to be his friend.

Since im too lazy to write about the whole train ride lets just skip to the feast. Dumbledore said some words and the sorting started. I am thrilled but i didnt want to be in slytherin because the kids are all boring and old fashioned. I wish im in gryffindor then i heard Mcgonaggal call my name and i sat on the stool. The hat whispered to me "ooo another black aye. I know where to put you" and i whispered back "dont you fucking dare put me in the fucking snake house cuz i would really love to not be in that particular house." I think the hat grumbled abit and he screamed out "GRYFFINDOR".

Atleast im not im slytherin than i saw my friends and they were in gryffindor with me.  Yeyyy atleast i got to know remus better. Just a reminder im not gay.

Then im still too lazy to write about the dinner cuz i just spent the entire time talking and eating and glancing at remus. He was reading. Reading. He could stand reading a book. God i wondered why this guy is not in ravenclaw or hufflepuff.

The prefects showed my dorm and i dont know what luck i had but im spending 7 years of hogwarts with my new friendssss yes. Then when im done unpacking me and james and peter snuck out to roam hogwarts. Man that castle is hugeee. We found the kitchens and peter spent his time there. Then james and i went back to our dorm to change into pajamas. Peter is still in the kitchens drinking hot chocolate with the elves.

We opened the door silently because we're sure remus hates it when we're loud when hes reading. But we silently crept behind james' bed and saw remus shuffling along with his nose in a book and he didnt see his way. He stubbed his toe in a bed post. I saw his eyes widen and he shrieked dropping his book. His scrambled to his toe and was jumping on one leg SWEARING..
"Fuck fuck fuck fuckity fuck shit ass bloody fucker shithole dick arse mother fucker frick frack bitch slut hoe brick arghhhhhhhh" i cant list more words he said because he said it wayyy to fast for me to remember them all.

When he was done with his jumping he noticed us staring at him and james started slow clapping and i joined in. Remus shot us an annoyed look but he laughed with us afterwards.

Thats when i knew. I aint straight no mo]

Remus flipped through the pages when he saw the date he and sirius got together

[13th January

I am too lazy to write but me and remus FINALLY got together yassss.

Damn i love him so much. Hes that type of guy that makes your tummy jelly and your legs butterfly-ish.

He blushed so hard i swear he looked like lily's red nail polish.

Im lucky to have him in my life.]

Remus flipped through the pages with  a small smile playing on his lips. When he saw the last page

[Hi remus

I know its you reading because who else would pack my stuff for me without bonking me in my head.

Its our last day and i hope im a good boyfriend to you. Because im planning to ask you something will you marry me ?]

Thats when remus heard a voice mimicking the last line of the page

"Look rem i know im not your best but i really love you and i dont know if youll say yes or what but i want you as my husband...... anddddd will you do the honours ?" Sirius said looking down playing with a black ring.

"Awwwww siri of course i will" remus said hugging him and he took his hand. Sirius beamed and slid the ring in remus' finger.