37. modern stuff

Just imagine 49 year old sirius listening to Beyoncé and feeling flawless. Him dancing around the house and him wearing headphones on his greying hair. Him using phones and complaining of its complexity. Sirius finally learning how to download songs on his phone and listening to beyoncé 24/7. Him dancing single ladies with james and peter. Remus pinching the bridge of his nose while lily screeches as 3 pairs of her black stilettos gets rekt by 3 old men wearing black.

Just imagine remus working out how to use laptops,phones and all these muggle devices. Him learning how to drive a car without banging his head on the steering wheel because I DONT KNOW HOW TO USE THIS BUG I JUST ARGH FUK IT FUCK THIS FUK YOU FUK ALL ARGHHHH JUST USE YOUR MOTORBIKE SIRIUS FUCK YOU CAR FUCK YOU DORA FOR TELLING ME TO BUY THIS WRETCHED THING. Sirius james and peter dragging a angry remus away from the car because of how angry he is. Sirius getting slapped because if saying there there remmy dear dont go PMS-ing werewolf on the poor car. Remus learning how to drive and running away from the house when sirius keeps blasting the speakers with I WOKE UP LIKE THISS FLAWLESS. and 3 houses past he hears the song change into IM A SINGLE LADY IM A SINGLE LADY NOW PUT YOUR HANDS UP.  Grey haired remus with a chukle while turning around back to their house cuz remus just cant stay mad at siri.

Old sirius cutting his hair wayyy to short and him screaming at 3 am in the morning. REMUSSSS I CUT MY HAIR TOO SHORT NOW MY LIFE IS DONE causing remus screaming back from the bed I BLOODY TOLD YOU NOT TO CUT YOUR HAIR AT 3 AM I TOLD YOU AND ITS NOT AND WONT BE MY FAULT !! Sirius driving little Potter kids around the neighborhood with his motorcycle. Then ronmione's children coming over with potter kids. Then teddy comes home and brings cupcakes which sirius calls mini cake or REMUS ITS HALF OF A REALLY THICK D-, SIRIUS THERE ARE CHILDREN!!

When old remus get angry and starts sulking in a corner sirius pulls out a small speaker and a mic and starts singing Love on top. MOONY ITS YOU YOUR THERE ONE I LOVE YOUR THE ONE I NEED. Remus laughing and sings with sirius hitting every high note.

Imagine sirius download ing Snapchat and using the dog filter every. Time
Remus getting tired with his streak

Just imagine what wolfstar would do with modern muggle technology