81. Artist

Sirius squirmed in his seat while James' teasing eyes darted from him to the male that just entered the room. A grin plastered on his face knowing what the man does to his best friend's poor heart.

Sirius knew today's schedule was anatomy practice. The professor would invite a random guest to model for them. Sometimes, if the model consents, they'd have them naked, bare, like a newborn, birthday suit, top to toe skin.

"Alright everyone, I invited Remus Lupin from Architecture to help us today !" The professor said brightly. Indeed Lupin's good student reputation bloomed in every teachers' memory.

"Anyone would suggest where to start ?"

A few hands shot up. Some asked for portraits, others wanted legs. The class never came to an agreement until James ("That little git") proposed for Remus to model from head to feet. That means the artists will draw him slowly from top to bottom.

Sirius' little brain cells summed up that Remus will show off his perfect face then he'll go shirtless before ending without a single thread. Oh Lord I'm not your strongest soldier he thought.

"Sit down then Remus and now lets begin with a simple front portrait then doing a 360° around his head. Feel free to move around with your clipboards."

Remus sat on the stool and looked straight at the artists huddled in front of him. He tried hiding his smile when he noticed some people tripping on each other to get a better view.

"Yeah Remus keep smiling !" Someone said.

A chorus of encouragement came after pushing Remus to a crimson flush while giving his best smile. Some older students cooed at the full of his cheeks. Some where very focused, some as in Sirius Black.

"Now everyone, notice how Mr. Lupin's nose is slightly bigger around the bridge as it thins down towards the nostrils. His eyes are closer to each other than last week's model. His lips are full with his cupids bow sharper. Details everyone details. Freckles, the tone of his skin and the little scar on his cheek."

Sirius confessed he barely caught anything the professor said. Nose, eyes, lips, freckles, skin then scar. His mind was multi tasking on looking respectfully at Remus while drawing every curvature of his face.

Remus turned ¾ to his left and Sirius felt his knees turn to jelly. Its the jawline. Its the almost side profile. Its the sunlight casting shadows on his valleys.

The olives of Remus' eyes and the brown of his curly hair. A combination made personally by the Gods Sirius thinks. Until his eye met Remus'.

The model was conveniently looking at his direction. Fucking hell, Sirius muttered causing giggles to erupt from his section.

Remus seemed to hear it too. His closed mouth smile turned into a toothy grin before re composing himself. Sirius hid his face behind the thin clipboard, not daring to look up.

Once he did, Remus winked. Sirius' own grey eyes looked around. Trying to find anyone that saw the sneaky wink. But it was directed only to Sirius. Remus' greek God smile turned into a playful smirk.

Level 1 of Jumanji lasted for 50 minutes before the professor instructed remus to take his top off. First, gold necklace came off. Then the maroon sweater. Lastly, the white collared shirt underneath.

Sirius had always though Remus' sense of style is a bit Dark Academia but damn the man pulls it off real good. His body was pretty lean. Wide shoulders and a tattoo on his forearm.

He found it cute when Remus' stomach curls as he sits on the stool. He just looks so warm and inviting under that particular lighting.

"Remus can you raise both your arms over your head and like pose that way." Someone piped up.

Its not rare for them to request. The model awkwardly followed and leaned his head on his right bicep. Arching his back a little. Now Sirius knows even when Remus is quite lanky, he's packed muscle.

Remus said the light was too harsh on his eyes so, with everyone enthusiastically agreeing, he close them and let his lips ajar. He looked like renaissance painting.

After a painstakingly long time, the professor finally told Remus to undress, completely. Sirius almost exploded red.

The boy was sent to the rest rooms with a sheet of white fabric. He returned looking like a humanized greek sculpture.

Instead of a stool, they made him sit on a carpeted floor. Of course, covering Remus' last piece of humanity under the white sheet. This time, the artists were allowed to flock around him.

They looked like scientists in the brink of creation. Like God when He created Adam for the first time. Sirius sat right in front of him. Sirius likes full body drawing so he is taking this very,,, seriously.

He also planned to give his drawing to Remus. Along with a confession and a proposal for a cafe date. Maybe he'll add a bouquet with all that. And a cup of hot chocolate.

"So serious." Remus teased, his toe slightly poking Sirius' knee.

That made Sirius look up. In his flustered state, he quipped back. "If you keep doing that, you'll turn into an alien on my paper."

Remus was not entirely obvious. You know when you enter a room and you can feel a connection with someone even though you've never talked to them ?

From the way, his eyes flickered to the shy mess he is. Remus could tell something was up. He's just going to play his part by teasing the truth out of Sirius.