12. cooking with sirius black

10 am in the lupins cottage

It was a fine morning. With  a shiny sun and everything. I rolled around and saw moony's back. Seeing hes still asleep i crept to the door and went to the kitchen.

The dining table is right next to the kitchen set so i decided that chef sirius would like to make a show.
So i decorated the house with ribbons and pictures of moony by me, painter sirius. *hair flip*

I set up a nice flower vase on the table. With 2 nice plates for each of us. I mean im extra but its remus' birthday i have to be more extra than extra itself. Hey dont kill me im not a writer. *hides under the table*
But anyways i quietly brought up the ingredients for
my special sirius blueberry raspberry and a sh*t load of other berries pancake.

I made the mixture thingi by mixing all the ingredients like milk, flour , eggs and the sh*t load of berries. Mixing them around. My im such a good cook. See moony i should make my own restaurant where i serve pancakes all day everyday. * gay sinister laughter*

So i was just done cooking and putting the my special sirius blueberry raspberry and a sh*t load of other berries pancake on the serving plate and went upstairs to the bedroom. Man that remus could sleep through anything. I jumped around the bed and threw flower petals at moony. Hey when i said im going to be extra, I WILL BE EXTRA THAT IM EXTRA HIMSELF.

I made that guitar play with a spell james' thought me since im too lazy to play it myself. And i came to moony.

"Moooooooooonnnnnnnyyyyyyyyyy" i whispered in his ear.

"Moony cakes moony remmy wolfy "

I looked at him with dismay. Fine there is one last trick i can do.
I started kissing his fore head to his cheekbone trailing to the scar on his nose to his chubby cheeks. And to his jawline and to his lips.

I was kneeling beside his face and kissed his nose again. "Moonyyyy wake up its breakfast" i whispered at him. And his eyes FINALLY opened and when it did he threw his huggy bear behind him and lunge forward at me.

He threw himself on me and kissed me full on the lips. Man my butt hurts now. "Morning moony" i said tartly.
While moony just chuckles with his arms around me. "Hah i know that lets eat" moony said standing and helping me up.

"Oh whats with the petals and the guitar and the ribbons, youre being really extra today" he remarked while kssing my cheek. " youll see" i said proud myself.

When we reached the kitchen, he was dumbstruck. There was a delicious scent of pancake and fresh flowers ,(which i plucked from the neighbor's lawn in padfoot). And his eyes followed the pictures/polaroids i hung on the ribbons. He touched the pictures maybe reliving them through his head and he turned around and hugged me. "Thanks paddy thank you so much" he said in my chest.

"No problem moony and happy birthday" i said and i kissed his forehead. "Now how about we eat my delicious special sirius blueberry raspberry and a sh*t load of other berries pancake" he laughed at the title.

We sat at the table. And ate while telling corny jokes and what not. Im glad to say he wolfed his food. Hahahha get it hahahah sirius you are so funny.

-----------------------------------------------------------