174. Spider-Man Au

I was in a spiderman marathon sesh and damn i want andrew garfield in spandex tattoed on my forehead
----------

Dating THE Spider-Man is never easy. Sirius knows and most of the time, he couldn't do much about it.

***

Sirius paces back and forth by their apartment door, biting on his thumb nail as he tried thinking happy thoughts.

Remus is not home. Yet. Right ?

Sirius was on a business trip away, Remus must've used his absence to finally investigate on the latest villain.

Sirius arrives in the airport, jaw dropped. The city was in flames, people pushed him aside to board the next flight, taxis rushing in every few minutes. It was a disaster.

He made the driver floor the pedal. (Of course he tips generously after that) The Black's worried and mad and confused at the empty apartment.

Would it be safe for Remus if he runs out and finds him himself ? What do hero spouses do in this situation ? What would Pepper Potts do ?

Sirius zips his jacket and puts his helmet on. Fuck jetlag, he's fetching his boyfriend right now. At 2 o'clock in the morning. With a villain running rampage.

"Remus Lupin, you better be alive." Sirius muttered under his breath.

Roads were crumbling at odd turns. He almost crashed to an over turned truck. Maybe this was a bad idea. Normal people should be hiding or fleeing. Well, dating a hero was never "normal".

What if Remus is dying in some gutter ? What if he couldn't fight this person and now he's flung off to a different dimension? What if-

Sirius watches the sky and the streets. He doesn't spot a flying blue and red spandex wearing man anywhere.

He's starting to feel more anxious. Sirius circled the whole downtown area now. He should just go back and wait it out. Remus promised he'll come back. He always does.

Sirius turns on their building's street and guess who he finds leaning by a half destroyed wall ?

Sirius parks his bike. Even though he'd love to kiss his boyfriend, revealing his identity to the world isn't exactly the best plan.

Remus looks up and waves one of his hands, while the other stays wrapped around his mid section. "Hey.." He grins.

"Don't you "hey" me." Sirius spat. He throws Remus' arm over his shoulder.

Under his mask, Remus smiles. Although his busted face makes it hard to do.

The elevator goes up painstakingly slow, the taller winces in pain. Sirius hold around his waist tightens, basically holding half of his weight.

"Little bit more." Sirius encourages.

The enter the little flat. Sirius laid Remus down on the couch then rushed to find the first aid kit. Which was always restocked with the best patch up tools.

"I don't get a welcome-home kiss ?" Remus' voice was weak.

Sirius glanced at him. "For the worry you gave me ? No. In fact, what the fuck Remus John Lupin ?!"

Sirius rambles on about how he left for 2 weeks- just 2 weeks !- and Remus is back to hurling himself off of buildings. How he's always watching the boring news channel, fearing Spider-Man might be on it. All that while his hands cleaned the gashes.

Remus lays there and takes it. His eyes still on Sirius and his never ending scolding. He finds it easier to breathe though. He's alive to hear Sirius yap about his career choice, he's happy.