8. moon child

The nigt of the full moon, hogwarts.

" are you sure you dont want company ?" Sirius asked remus who looked horrible. James and peter gave remus a sad look.

"No if you all insist you can just walk me to the shack and wait outside until its over. Cmon  now ive been doing this every month, lets go" remus said while walking to the whomping willow.

Tonight madam Pomffrey let the marauders spend the dreadful night. Since sirius, james and peter worry so much about remus but she kept an eye on them just in case. Then they changed into animagus form in side the tunnel.

They reached the shack in no time and remus looked more horrible then ever but to sirius, remus' face was high lighted with the moon beams. (Yall dont need no high lights)

"Remus, please dont claw your eye out !" Squeaked peter. Remus giving him a weak chuckle "oh dont worry pete itll be all right" even though he knew its not all right.

Sirius hugged remus and whispered in his ear "love you ill be here"
And remus giving him a nod and went inside.

40 minutes past and the boys heard howling and scratching. Sirius holding back tears, scared of his beloved's fate. 2 hours past then 4 hours past then the howling stopped and there was a notable thud.

Sirius told james and peter to call for madam Pomffrey. James took the signal and left with peter on his antler.

Sirius stepped inside the shack and found remus on the floor. Bloody and full of cuts, there were drops of blood everywhere. Sirius bent down and held remus in his arms. "Close your eyes remus, here wear my coat and scarf while you wait" sirius wrapped his coat on remus and folded his scarf into a pillow for remus' head.

"S-siri" moony tried to call sirius
"Yea im here whats up" sirius replied stroking the tired boys hair.
"P-play the p-piano pleas-se"
"Sure" sirius opened his sweater and wrapped it around remus from the cold.

Sirius sat down on the piano sit and opened the cover. He was thought how to play by Regulus. That was "brother bonding time" back then. He played the moon light sonata.

Remus gave a low laugh and said "Really siri ?!" And sirius just smiling down at his boyfriend.

The notes and music filled the air. Which was filled with howls and growls earlier. Remus drifted to sleep with a ghostly smile on his face. Sirius kept playing until madam Pomffrey came.

It was like that every month.

-----------------------------------------------------------