187. Hickey

Hints of sexual action but no explicit scenes
-------‐--------

Sirius looks at his reflection in the mirror. He's fresh out of the shower. There were still droplets on his skin and dampness in his hair. So he rubs on his face a bit with the towel hanging off his neck.

His eyes hover at the marks littering his body. From his neck to his chest, trailing all the way down to his Adonis belt. Sirius bites back a flustered smile behind the towel as the images from last night came flashing back.

Experimentally, he presses on the purple bruise under his belly button. Good news is that he didn't feel anything. He tries again with another hickey on his ribs. Now that tickles a little.

The door creaks open and Remus enters in the same state he's in. Hair damp and his cheeks flushed from the hot shower. Though instead of being half naked, he's fully clothed in the usual baggy pants- faded shirt combo.

Remus doesn't mind him for a while. It's a usual thing in their household for Sirius to stand a tad bit longer in front of the mirror. Being more meticulous with his appearance and all that.

From the table, he watches Sirius curiously. Remus was concerned, thinking maybe he went too far. But there wasn't a bad reaction, Sirius doesn't look bothered at all. He comes behind Sirius and holds his waist anyway.

"You okay ?" He asks, ever so gentle.

Sirius nods, turning his head to kiss Remus' cheek. "Just looking."

"What'd you think of my new artwork ?" He teases. "Was thinking I should add more."

"Your canvas is going to go on a strike !" Sirius whines. "You'll turn me into a dalmation."

Remus didn't answer. Because now he gets why Sirius spends a few seconds longer with himself. He's absolutely gorgeous.

He finds himself touching on the bruises too. Remus thinks the colored spots went along well with Sirius' harsh, black tattoos. He lightly presses on some more, getting a better look from Sirius' shoulder. As the culprit, he remembers how he did it. He also remembers the sounds he got from doing it.

"Oh no. What are you thinking about ?" Sirius says after seeing Remus' gaze raking all over his body.

"Nothing," The taller kisses the colomn of his neck. "You're pretty. That's all."

Sirius turns around in Remus' arms. His finger tips tug on the hem of Remus' old Led Zeppelin shirt. (Each time Remus says it's HIS shirt, Sirius always corrects it to OUR shirt. Nobody knows who it belongs to originally anymore.)

"Wanna see." He says, flattening both palms on Remus' stomach under his shirt.

"Right away, your majesty."

Sirius laughs when Remus pecks him quickly. The taller stands back to pull the shirt from his neck. The hems ride his back and finally off him.

He faces Sirius again only to see him looking away, shy smile on his lips. Remus coos in his mind. He knows Sirius will totally hate him for teasing his fluster.

"God, wear the damn shirt !" Sirius hides behind the towel.

Remus pulls them together. "Hey, you were the one asking for it."

"I change my mind, you're too hot."

Carefully, Remus pries the towel off his lover's grey eyes. Then he kisses the corner of Sirius' lips in a silent greeting. The other had his hands on his bare chest, the travelled down not long after.

If Sirius' bruises were mingling with his tattoos, Remus' were dancing with the white scars all over his body. Some lines were thicker and longer, others thin like a vein.

Sirius exhales slowly as he examines each bruise like a doctor. Thumbs tracing each scar, following them when they wrap around Remus' waist.

"I want to eat you." He muttered. He has unexplainable, intrusive, toddler like tendencies okay ?

"I'm literally 188 centimeters." Remus says. He earns a good swat to his chest.

"Are you doubting my eating skills ?" Sirius leans closer to his ear. "I can demonstrate for you again, if you like."

Remus groans, hiding his face in Sirius' shoulder. His hold on Sirius tightens. Turning the arm's length bridge into a hug.

"You're like a tiger," Sirius says, running his finger on the scar on Remus' arm.

"And why is that ?"

Sirius relaxes in Remus' hold. "You're stripey and you look like you could kill people but you're really just big, soft and cuddly."

"I'm sticking to being your friendly, neighborhood werewolf thanks."

Sirius laughs with his whole body and he might not be able to see it but Remus smiles so lovingly at their reflection. Quietly, he sneaks a picture on his phone.

(When Sirius borrows his phone for a call, he finds a mirror selfie of his tattoed-hickied back with Remus' arm tightly around his waist as his lockscreen. The taller had a smug smile on his face. Sirius returns the phone, unable to meet Remus' eyes.)

"Now that we've stood here long enough, can we go lie down ?" Sirius asks. "Someone went rough on me and now I can barely stand."

Remus pulls away. "I don't hear you complaining about it last night."

He snickers at Sirius reaction then bends down to hook an arm under his knee. Remus swiftly gets them on the bed, back into the toasty sheets.

"Next time, I'm using you as my coloring book." Remus says absent-mindedly.

Sirius gasps dramatically. "So that's what I am ?! A bloody coloring book !"

Remus drags Sirius flush against his chest and kisses his nape. "You're a sexy coloring book."

"That's not even better !" Sirius slaps his arm and Remus finds it difficult not to tickle him as revenge.

After bantering, they simmered down to a quiet, sleepy mood. Sirius kisses Remus' knuckle and keeps it in front of his lips as he dozes off, tightly cacooned in Remus' secure arms