195. Mirrors

This is gonna mirror that chapter with lyall, hope and sirius i wrote sometime ago

ALSO, thank u to @horror_werewolves for commenting this idea !
***

"Mr. Black, hi, is Harry here ?"

Draco shifts his weight on his legs. His silver hair glowed under the street lights. Sirius wasn't impressed. Why's Lucius' boy here when Harry's sick ?

"Malfoy, he's uhhh.."

Remus pops up behind Sirius and Draco looked a bit shocked. Why's his DADA teacher living here ? So many questions.

"Oh Professor. Lupin, I'm looking for Harry."

"Come in Draco, he's up stairs."

Draco shucks his shoes off and threads lightly. As he passed Sirius, he couldn't help but see himself. In Draco's straight line posture, in the way he holds his hands by the seams of his pants, in the way his eyes don't look around because he's been to Grimmauld Place before.

"He's a little feverish right now. But he'd like some company." Remus leads him to Harry's room.

Draco thanks him quietly and kneels by Harry's bed. Sirius comes up soon after, just when Harry peeks his green eyes. He finally sees color on his Godson.

"Malfoy, I told you not to come visit me." Harry rasped.

Draco takes his hand. "How could I not when my little frog needs me ?"

Another pale hand goes to swipe Harry's bush of a hair. He hums a little as he traces the lightning bolt scar. But their little bubble popped when Sirius clears his throat, making Remus groan.

"Sorry, uh dinner's in half an hour." He says.

"Yeah, thank you Sirius." Harry waves his weak hand.

"We'll go now, rest up Prongslet." Remus quickly closes the door.

The taller turns to Sirius, hands on his hips. He stands there for a good 3 seconds with THAT look before Sirius protests in whispers.

"What ? I'm just making sure the kid's not going to hex Prongslet when we're not looking."

Remus snorts. "I taught Draco. He's not like that anymore, I promise."

Sirius gives up his debate with a raise of his hands. "Yeah, he's different. Gentle to our Pronglset, he's a nice kid."

(Little do they know, the boys could hear them bickering from the inside. Harry stiffles his giggles while Draco grows bright red.)

They go down and actually get dinner going. Simple clear soup and a corner store pizza that's way too greasy, but anything for Harry really.

They work in silence but Remus catches a quieter kind of silence coming from Sirius. He sneakily eyes the Black as he physically stirs the bubbling pot. Odd, remembering that Sirius usually uses magic for everything.

"What's going on in there ?" Remus comes up and taps Sirius' temple.

"He's like me, isn't he ?" Sirius finally cracks.

Remus thinks about it. He does see a little of them in Draco and Harry. A pureblood wizard who's brainwashed to kill the other but doesn't in a change of heart. He sees themselves in the way Draco supports Harry while they climb down the stairs. If the boy had long black hair instead of blonde, Remus might just get de ja vu.

As Draco taps Harry's "I must not tell lies" scar like a piano during dinner, Sirius goes to hold Remus' hand under the table. He feels the same fondness when Draco tuts at Harry for his messy mouth then proceeding to thumb the stain away. It's like watching their younger selves.

After eating, Remus goes to take Harry to the couch for a draught. Sirius nods at the dishes. "Wanna help me clean up ?"

"Yeah sure. I'll wash these."

Sirius wipes the table down and stores the leftovers. He glances at Draco, who was enchanting the plates and cups to wash themselves.

"So.. my Godson huh ?" Sirius smirks teasingly as Draco's skin turns pink.

"He's a lovely boy sir."

Sirius throws the table cloth at him. "Oh cmon, I'm your uncle ! Drop the sir already."

Draco has the same smile he has when he's talking about Remus. It's that genuine warmth radiating from their being.

"So.. my DADA professor huh ?" Draco throws it back at him. "I saw you holding hands like a teenager."

"Punk." Sirius punches his arm jokingly. "He's my bestfriend."

Remus looks up and snorts. "Best friend ? Really ?"

Draco chuckles as Sirius covers his red face. I guess excessively blushing runs in their blood. Remus goes back to helping Harry to another draught. Drack goes to lean next to Sirius by the counter, looking over their lovers.

"I want to ask you for blessing since you're his Godfather. I mean you know tradition"

Sirius knows. He remembers going to the Lupins and properly asking if he could take Remus on dates. The "gentleman" etiquette drilled in his head makes him a Black in that way.

"I'm giving you blessing but I'll take it back if you try anything on Prongslet." Sirius warns.

Draco nods. "Quite the contrary, I'd do anything to not hurt little froggy."

"Go on then, go to your froggy. Tell Remus, I want my wolf back."

Draco smirks and passes on the message to the werewolf. Remus saunters over to his husband. Sirius lets him pull their waists together.

"Someone called for his wolf ?"

Sirius grins, his hands cup Remus' face lovingly. He brings their noses close then bumps them like a bunny's greeting.

When they pull away, Remus swears he's aging backwards. For a moment, the crow's feet by Sirius' eyes were smooth, Azkaban-less skin. His skin lively and not too pale from those years behind bars. He looks just as handsome as the notorious Hogwart's heartbreaker he knew back then.

Sirius' finger go to run through Remus' locks. He feels so young. His eyes don't catch the greying streaks in the usual brown hair. He misses the dark circles under Remus' honey orbs. Remus still makes his heart skip a beat and his stomach burst with butterflies. Even though he should be used to the other by now, the honey moon phase never really ends.

"I love you." Sirius whispers against Remus' lips.

"Mmm not more than I."

A few seconds into the kiss, Harry pipes up. "I'm underage."

Sirius rolls his eyes. "You're literally sitting on his lap ! Silence Prongslet. Malfoy distract him."

Draco salutes dutifully. "Right away sir."

The blonde jabs Harry's sides until he's twisting in his lap. The boy lets out laughter mixed with coughing, that only made Draco determined to tickle harder.

"Now, where were we ?" Remus looks back.

"Somewhere here." Sirius cranes up and kisses him.

  Behind them, the giggles died down as Harry lays on Draco's chest. The draught finally kicking in, the Potter felt too sleepy to function. Sirius' eyes signals for Remus to look and when he does look, his heart melts.

Draco's arm was wrapped around his back while Harry snuggles into his chest. One hand still ruffling through messy, dark locks. Remus quickly transfigures a tissue into a blanket and drapes it over them. Stealthily, he snapped a picture of them too.

Sirius tucks the photograph under a mug so that it'll be the first thing they see in the morning. Even if they're 19 years old, Sirius kisses both boys goodnight on their foreheads. To wrap it up, Remus casts a protection charm and the two is off to their own nightly cuddles.

***

Draco peeks one eye open and it's just him alone with a sleeping Harry, still on his chest. He smiles in the darkness because... for once, he's being himself and is loved for that.