65. hero (spiderman au)

i tried drawing them in this au... btw what would you say if i made another story. not oneshots but a full story about the marauders and their 7 years at Hogwarts ? would you read it ?
---------------
remus lupin is an average kid. young, very broke but not dumb. remus is far from dumb. dumb but very reckless.

his first year since high school graduation and nothing could possibly go wrong. well except for the part he works as part time coffee barista and a friendly neighbor hood spider boy and goes to college

he lead on the roll as spider boy after his uncle, peter parker passed away calmly. weirdly his powers went down to him and hed like to carry on his duty.
----------

"busy day today lupin. hope youre up for it" lily the cafe owner clapped remus' back. the boy winced because of the new wound he had when some robber stabbed him.

"right mind the shoulder please i just got stabbed" remus said nonchalantly. lily shook her head. "your secret is very inconvenient remus. you cant juggle everything"

"i'll have to try no do i" remus smiled. then an arrogant voice sounded behind them. it was james as he dropped his bag on the employee locker.

"Hello my dear lily how are you ?" james said as he went to hug lily. the red head hugged him back and kissed his head.

"im fine but i would be better if you didnt come late " lily growled the last part before smacking james with a spatula then running back to the counter.

remus sighed "lets go james"
----------

"good evening sir may i take your order ?" remus asked he straightened his apron. he felt very underdressed infront of his stood a fairly tall man with his hair in a man bun. he wore a handsome all black tux.

"yea 1 hazel nut latte please and a doughnut" the man said his voice rich and deep. remus punched the buttons before saying his bill.

"thanks... remus" the man squinted abit to see his name tag. "well whats your name ?" remus asked.

"what ? want to know me better ?" the man smirked he fixed his cuffs. "i err actually need your name for the order you know the cup" 

the man laughed and said leaning close to remus.  "call me yours"and he winked before scooting away. the other customer scowled and remus quickly took his order.
---------

remus served the cup to the waiting bay. he called out for the man in the tux. "1 hazel nut latte and a doughnut to my man !"

the black haired man smirked and took his food. "my names sirius but calling me, yours is very fine with me" sirius said waving goodbye and left the cafe.

remus blushed but smiled proudly at his braveness.
--------

that night remus walked out of the cafe back door and continued home. his apartment is a few blocks from here but he enjoyed the city atmosphere.

then a sound came to his ears. "Help !Help! no please dont !" the sound of a woman shouted.

remus cracked his knuckles before tapping his watch. then his suit rippled from the silver watch. nano technology made from mr stark. charming man but mrs. Pots would have his head

he dumped his bag behind a dumpster and shot his web as he flew to the woman.

he saw an elderly woman her spectacles falling of her ear as she struggled to grab her bag from the robber.
-------

remus swooped down like a bat and hit the man's back sitting on his back and taking the woman's bag.

"here you go mam" remus gave the brown hand bag to the woman who smiled.