135. Feel It

DIRTY !! THEY DOIN THE DO !! ACTUAL SCENE !! PRAWN WITHOUT PLOT !! 

An apology for leaving yall hanging 2 stories ago HAHA

-----------------------------------------

Sirius' back landed with a soft poof on the mattress as Remus hurried back on to cage him there. Their lips kept busy, a mess of tongue and teeth. Sirius tugged on Remus' shirt. 

"Off ah-get this, off." 

"Your wish is my command." He said.

Looking up, Sirius' eyes feasted on his bare chest. The light casting shadows on his abdomen. He let his hands wander to Remus' waist, holding him where he sat on Sirius' thighs. Though Remus enjoyed his fascination over his waist, he has other needs to get through. So, he takes both of his wrists and pressed it above Sirius' head.

"Let me.." Remus took his time revealing the tattooed skin under Sirius' shirt. But his eyes caught the shine of a certain something he knows for sure wasn't there before.

"So, you avoided my hugs for a whole 2 weeks for this ?" 

Sirius blushed. "Wanted to surprise my baby." 

Remus kissed his cheek, the only moment of purity in this absolute filth. "Cute."

Sirius was about to muster a reply only to gasp. The other has taken a liking to one of the silver piercings on his chest. Spontaneously, he arched his back to meet Remus' heated licks. Remus surely didn't leave the other unattended, his fingers came up to play around with the erected bud.

"Remus- stop I'm gonna- Sensitive ! s-sensitive nggh !"

The tingle in his stomach grew as Remus persistently stayed latching on. It was not until Sirius was panting his pleas, that Remus stopped. He must say, he's proud of the undoing of Sirius' ability to form proper sentences.

Remus does anything in calculated moves while Sirius just want to get straight to the point. The other clicked his tongue in fake disappointment when Sirius fails to unzip his own jeans. It wasn't completely his fault anyways. You can't blame his wobbly fingers. Not when Remus was touching him everywhere imaginable. Palming him through his pants, playing with his chest.

"Just put it in me damn !" Sirius groaned when Remus reached over to lube his fingers.

"Yeah ? And split you in 2 ?" 

Sirius blushed. "Don't flatter yourself."

Remus shrugged, he pulled Sirius' hand in his. "If I put it in..." He then placed it on the flat of Sirius' lower stomach. "It'll reach here." 

Sirius does not if he should moan or come on the spot. But anyways.

The other gave a pouting Sirius a boyish smile and a wink before saying, "Bon Appetit." With that his lips drew in a beautiful O while his finger expertly prepared. Sirius' hand quickly dug in Remus' hair. Remus loved the fact he can torture him this way. His breathing went from panting to groaning to full on whines.

"Open- C'mon I'm ready let's go. Pleas- please !" 

Remus popped off Sirius' pulsing cock and looked at him pointedly. "One last finger and I'll give you what you want."

A broken whine and if it wasn't for Remus' sound mind telling him to put in the 3rd finger, he'd probably give in to Sirius' constant pleading. Toes squeezed and fingers digging into the sheets, Sirius felt his soul leave. 

"Com-come m'gonna come if you keep-ahh that !" 

Remus, now sitting back and watching the show, gave him a smirk. "Look at you, leaking already. Might as well be a faucet."

In a usual setting, Sirius would've bitten him back. But when he's literally being scissored to an oblivion, his brain doesn't bother and just takes it. A long moan accompanied Remus' fingers as they left. 

Remus lifted both thighs over his own and moved carefully. Even with the slowed pace, Sirius writhed and whimpered. His teeth sinking into his knuckle and eyes squeezed tight, tears pooling around the corners. 

"Big-s'too big. It won't fit !" He babbled.

Remus had a teasing smile as he pulled the knuckle out and held it, along with Sirius' other wrist, on its original position above his head. "Proves my point eh ?" 

Once he bottoms out, Remus chuckled once he felt Sirius' knees shake in his hold. "You okay there ?" 

Sirius shot him an annoyed glance in between his moans. "Just move-" 

"As you wish."

The first thrust moved right through Sirius' body. Soon the headboard joined the orchestra of Sirius' high pitched moans and squeaks along with Remus' grunts. Through tear-blurred eyes, Sirius could make out the pink of Remus' cheeks and the sweat forming on his abdomen. Beautiful, that's all he had in mind.

One particular thrust punched him out of orbit. His upper body jolted as the moan he tried to compose escaped loudly. But Remus stopped, a winning smile etched on his pretty face. "Found it." 

After that, Remus was hitting him dead on the spot.  His fists wobbled under the intensity. Sirius probably died and came back to life on that dick. 

"I-cum ! Nggonna- please !"

Remus ignored him and instead took Sirius' right hand and placed it where he did earlier. "I told you." Sirius looked at him confused.

With an experimental thrust, he knows what he meant now. Basically, Remus is rearranging his guts. Sirius' eyes hazed downwards to their hands on his stomach. He could feel Remus move in and out of him. It was sensory overload. The warmth from Remus, inside and out, the sound of him chanting his name and pleasure. Sirius just takes it.

"Rem-Re-Remus !"

When Remus feels Sirius clench down on him, he hovered close above his lips. Just at the moment when Sirius keens, back bowed and legs folded in on his chest, Remus swoops to steal a kiss. He drinks all the moans and the sighs before sitting back up. 

Sirius' lower back throbbed. His head felt dizzy and warm. The post orgasm high flooded his system. His hips was still stuttering even while Remus pulled out. He basked in the afterglow and relished in Remus' kisses. It took him a minute to go back to a speaking adult. By that time, Remus was already wiping him down with wet tissues as both of them were ready to crash any second.

"I love you and your dick." Sirius sighed as he pulled the blanket over their naked bodies.

Remus rolled his eyes but his arms welcomed him to a cuddle. "Glad to be of service."