101. Kiss Me More

"And yea that's what you get for getting drunk in animagus form." Sirius said proudly.

It was just him and Moony Moon. Whispering to each other in the dead of night. Curtains drawn and a simple lumos lighting their bubble.

"Oh Merlin remember that time when James tried pole dancing on the Quidditch thing. You should've seen Mcgonagall's face." Remus leaned to grab the bottle out of Sirius' hands.

Sirius swore it was the few drinks they had. His heart was pounding and his lips suddenly felt dry. His eyes wanted to meet Remus' as they speak but they kept falling to the soft looking lips.

"Yea yeaa." He said absentmindedly.

The air grew suffocating. Like a pull between the two as they drank and laughed on about random stories. Sirius opened his jacket.

It had the same effect for Remus. He noticed Sirius' flitting eyes. His cheeks tinted pink in the mere thought of what could happen next.

Shifting closer, Sirius brought his thumb up to Remus' left cheekbone.

"I've seen top-tier best artists make humans out of stone. Paintings so beautiful my parents actually stopped to care." He whispered. "But you, where do I begin ?"

"What ? You're talking to lil old scarface. Da Vinci would've gagged at your comparison." Remus chuckled, trying to avert his attention.

His heart was pounding so fast, he wondered if Sirius could hear. Instead he felt his curious thumb wander to trace his scars.

"He'd be an idiot if he didn't make you his muse. Thank Merlin that'll never happen." Sirius smiled wistfully.

Remus was about to ask why when Sirius came closer, if that was even possible.

"Can I kiss you ?"

"Ye-yes ! yes." Remus breathed out.

He felt it. Sirius on him. His body weighing the other down. Slowly, they fell backwards on the wall. Sirius' hands coming to Remus' face, holding on as if he was precious.

"You're beautiful. Fuck I mean it Moony." Sirius sighed.

Remus hummed as his hands rested on Sirius' neck. Occasionally playing with his long back locks. Thick and curly between his fingers.

Now Sirius laid on Remus' chest. Them dopey and slightly loopy after the kiss.

"How can I even reply to that Black ?" He smiled.

His hands combing Sirius' hair gently. "You know you're pretty. You're confident and I admire you for it. You're teaching me how to properly love myself."

"Me ? Teaching The Remus Lupin ? You're bluffing." The corner of his lips drew upwards.

Remus nodded. "Mmhmm" He strained his neck to plant another kiss. "Teach me more then."

What he really meant was "Kiss me more." and luckily for Sirius, he was good at reading Remus' unsaid words.

Sirius welcomed Remus' warmth. Then travelled downwards to his neck. "Beautiful." He murmured against his skin.

Remus felt the heat from his face fall. That's what Sirius does to you. A living furnace who's sole purpose is to cover you in his fiery veil.

"Can I ?" Sirius asked, his palm pressed on Remus' stomach.

"Please. "

With that, he lifted the cheap fabric of Remus' (or actually Sirius') T shirt and studied the constelation of freckles and scars. "Beautiful."

"My Remus."

"My little wolf boy."

"Mine mine mine." Sirius blew raspberries with each pause making Remus cringe in laughter.

"Mine mine mine !"

"Oh God Sirius stop!" Remus held Sirius' face. "Tickles !"

"Have you understood your lesson Lupin ?"

"Mmm no ?"

tickles and a few kisses later.

"Alright ! Alright I get it I get it. Come back up. "

Finally nose to nose, Remus smiled with his eyes closed. At peace. Content. Breathing the same air as his love.

"I'm so in love with you." Remus finally spoke the words in his mind.

"As you should." Sirius grinned.

And they wished they stayed like that for eternity.