114. Noone Else

Mentions of bullying and uhh beating people up. No terrible fight scenes, I'll gloss over the beating up part of it
----------

Remus hates Sirius Black with every fiber of his being. God forbids they share a class together but the school's administration says other wise.

Another paperball landed on his table. "Deep breaths, inner peace, I am calm, I am at peace." Remus chanted in his head.

The boy sitting a table next to his right chuckled. "Loopy Lupin~ Always so uptight." He teases.

"Black, do me a favor and shut up please?"

Sirius leaned back, throwing his legs on his desk, "Ever so polite Lupin. But that's a favor for you, not me."

"Sirius, please. I need to pass this class." Remus finally looked up to the source of his headaches.

He admits, although this insufferable ball of irritation bothers him to the core, Sirius is very... visually aesthetic. Thick, wavy, black hair that goes up in a bun or a pony tail, leaving a few strands to frame his face.

Oh lord, his face.

Sharp nose, pretty eyes and a cheeky smirk that hid a million secrets. Remus doesn't understand, this boy barely pays attention but he passes with flying colors. Easily. Like he has a 2nd set of eyes.

Sirius flicked his forehead. "Take a picture, it'll last longer."

"Fuck you Black." Remus groaned and turned away as he laughed with his buddy, James.

Class ended, Remus is the first out. He shoved his hands in the pockets of his hoodie and left for the cafeteria. Stomach grumbling in approval.

Now, Remus isn't the type of nerd that gets pushed around.  His height and attitude kept the unneeded simple brained people away.

Just like Sirius and James, there are other nuisances around. Some like Lucius and his gang, who struts around the school and rough up the younger kids.

That's what they're doing right now. Holding a smaller boy up as Lucius goes in for a punch.

This is his last year in school, Remus promised his parents no more fighting, even if he's standing up for someone else. But this, this is just intolerable.

"Hey Asshole !"

He managed to push Malfoy to the floor. He turned to the 2 goons holding the poor kid and gave them each a jab to the throat. He roughly grabbed the kid's shoulder.

"Go ! Run !"

The boy thanked him profusely before sprinting to get a teacher. Remus staggered to another punch to his chest.
He felt another kick hit his thigh.

A loud crack to his nose sends liquid to his lips. By the smell, Remus concluded it to be blood.

Well, shit. That's definitely gonna bruise. Remus thought. He panted on the floor, taking in another jab. 

"Black's toy isn't so strong huh ?" Bellatrix sneered.

Remus pushed himself of the cold stone but got harshly stepped down. He was about to just lay there and go to sleep when he heard footsteps coming his away.

He recognized one of the iconic, black boots reflected on the floor. The owner ran faster than the rest. With a cry, he literally bodied Lucius to the floor.

Remus slowly got the energy to stand back up. He was met with James' sturdy arms. The football team captain holding propping him up like a scarecrow.

"You got him good, Lupin." He chuckled. James patted his back and asked if he could stand on his own so the other could help Sirius.

Sirius.