20. how they came out (mini chapter)

Sirius:
At the dining hall at dinner the 7th year. While everyone is eating he threw flowers aand he stood on top of the gryffindor table. He pulled remus on the table too and screamed :"DEAR KIDS ITS NEVER TOO LATE TO BE GAY" he kisses remus and remus falls back into his chair. Then the gryffindor, hufflepuff and ravenclaw  tables erupted into claps and cheers and they paid their bets. There were whispers and gasps "oh i knew it he was gay" or "give me my money prongs i knew they were a couple"
There were a couple of groans and looks of disgust from the blacks in the slytherin table but regulus secretly smiled and hoped for the best in his brother's new relationship

Remus:
Hes too shy to come out like sirius did but he used the gay excuse too much times to the marauders. So one day prongs wanted to ask remus for some chocolate and remus would reply: "no you cant im gay" and he would use the same excuse to peter :"no i cant go to hogsmeade because im gay"
But he accidentally used that excuse to a random hufflepuff girl who asked to borrow his quill. And the whole class heard  and they gave bets. Then the gossips started to sound through out the castle. Wherever remus would pass the whispers followed but then sirius would come out and used a megaphone while prancing around with james and peter following behind to distract the crowd. Sirius would scream :"IM GAY IM GAY HES GAY HE GAY YOURE PROBABLY GAY TOO HAHHAHAHA GAY GAY GAY GAY" and the whispers soon died out and remus is accepted by all the houses.