23. furry problem

Moon log
entry #30
Writer: Sirius

this is the full moon. I walked moony to his hiding spot near the mountain of our new home. I write these entries so id know how to make things better for him by learning my mistakes so this log is to track his transformations.

I changed into my animagus and sat beside him in the mountain cave. I found this cave for remus. The opening is covered with roots and vines so its completely hidden. I added more features to the safe room  like emergency snacks, towels, bandages restocked and stuff.

Remus is in bad shape he is curled up near the edge of the cave while i sit next to him trying to make him feel better though i know his changes is inevitable. Moon glowed and he transformed, his grey fur and sharp snout is seen. Padfoot is ready and started jumping infront of him trying to distract the werewolf's attention. The full moon went as how it should be. Nothing out of place. Though the wolf seems to scratch remus more tonight. I tried to swat its paw but the wolf is a towering creature.

After he turned back, i went to his aid. I bandaged him how it is and picked him up like a piggy back. I want him to be secure as i apparate back. As soon as we arrived home. I turned on the lights to the bathroom and started the warm bath. I opened remus' already tattered clothes and made him lay back in the tub. I can see each and every wound that is opened. I told remus to relax as i heal him with magic. I even managed to turn the music on to make him sleepy.

I dabbed some ointment and start cleaning his wounds. After that i helped him out of the tub and made him sit on the chair near by. I then rapped his wounds with bandages. As fast as magic works it still needs time to fully heal. I clothed remus with his favourite pajamas for nights like this. His eyes were drooping and he murmered a word of thanks or something. I kissed his fore head and picked him up to the bed room.

I laid him down and covered him with blankets. With music turned on and chocolate scented candles alight. I think hes comfy. I kissed him and said a good night. I quietly left the bed room to clean up the mess the werewolf made. The bloody and torn clothes were thrown away, the tub drained and the ointment stowed.

I myself got ready for bed and slipped through the covers with my bae. He seemed to have a bad dream which occurs after a transformation. I noticed how he was shivering. And i just pulled him into a hug, placing a protecting arm around him. I love remus and i want him to feel safe and secure. The shivering stopped and he slept peacefully with my arm stil around him.

-----------------------------------------------------------