New Story Snippet !

So, in an inspiration trance, I made a new story. It's still wolfstar (no surprise there)
***

"Loving him was Red" -Taylor Swift
—-
17 year old Sirius gives Remus red. In the shape of valentine chocolate boxes and roses on his desk.

He feels red seeping through his chest as Sirius circles his arms around his waist and buries his face on his spine.

"I love you." He whispers.

Remus takes his hand and kisses it.

"Can you feel my heart ?"

Sirius chuckles from behind. "It's so fast."

The dorm was empty but it feels so full at the same time. Remus turns around and he's staring into Sirius' eyes.

He sees every bit of him. His thick eyebrows, his little nose that he likes to pinch so badly. He finds red again, though this time becoming pink, on Sirius' cheekbones.

"Let's live together after this." Remus says, Sirius' fingers against his lips.

"Yes please."

And the next red comes from peeling paint on the door to their new flat. It wasn't spacious, they barely have shelves to put in clothes.

It didn't matter. Because they're sweeping the place, wiping dust off tables and chairs. It was shabby and broken, it was still home.

"Look what I found !" Sirius cheers.

Remus was terribly tired from the moving, he sits slumped on their couch. He peeks one eye open to see and Sirius is holding a wine bottle.

"Remember when we bought one each ?"

Because they're together, they have both Sirius' and Remus'. It's okay to pop one now for a celebration right ?

So they sit in their small round dinner table on skinny legged stools. Cheap burger and soda between them along with a candle and 2 glasses of wine.

"To you." Remus clicks their glasses and drink.

Red came in Sirius' wine stained lips. When he pats a napkin on them, it prints wine colored hearts. Remus finds himself staring like a fool.

"It's good ?" He asks after a second too long.

Sirius smirks and stains his lips with wine again. "Wanna find out ?"

It wasn't an invitation Remus would deny. He stands from his seat and Sirius is quick to slide in his arms. They stand forehead to forehead, swaying hips as the radio kept playing in the background.

Eyes close for their lips to meet and it was Remus' first time tasting the color red. Sweet and bitter on his tongue. It tasted, the only way Remus could describe it, addicting.

He couldn't get enough so Red keeps coming. He wants more and more and more. Unsatiable.

It was there on his lips. He didn't have to look in the mirror to see what the Black had done to him. He had set him ablaze.

It was there on Sirius' neck. Splashes of red, purple and blue like splattered paint. It was there on his skin when it flushes against Remus'.

He could hear the color red. The gasps and whimpers. The breathy "Oh I love you" as they catch each other in the mingle of wetness and skin.

Red was lust and love. It was how Remus bathes himself under Sirius' red and how Sirius lets Remus bury red deep in his core.

***

This is obviously not everything sooo if you're interested in it, you can read the rest under the title, Colors ! Weee