31. love necklace part A

I stared into my half moon necklace. At age 4 i had this bewitched necklace, it was given to me from the ministry. They magiced (like amortentia so the ministry dont push our love to someone we dont like. The magic/spell they used could see and feel through the heart and feelings so the necklace would know its brother)  the necklace to match if they are soulmates. Every necklace chooses its owners like a wand but only when youre four.

They let you in this room filled with tons of boxes they let you sit in a stool waiting until one of the boxes flew to you and the necklace is yours. Wizards and witches all have these necklaces. Every shape is different to every match but the necklace are  twins. I have a half moon necklace then it means my supposedly soul mate would have my other half. Sometimes it feels cold on my chest or warm but they said that if the necklaces feel warm then you are close to your pair. My necklace feels cold when i move to the west. But now i am traveling. Looking for this girl or guy or anyone in between.

I am a backpacker, i started my journey a few months back moving from towns to towns. With a map and the necklace and some galleons i managed. I met a few people on the way like Lily and James. The couple found each other in a library. And they started to hang out and they eventually dated and now married. James likes hugging lily but he asks her everytime so she wont feel pushed. Lily always responds with "james you are such a dear" and with james turning into his animagus form and him sitting next to their son harry.

I look around london and england. But no hope i tried america but still no. I tried europe. Visited france and germany and basically all of europe. I met people on the way and even slept on a sketchy motel alot but my necklace grew warmer as i moved. Now i am going to asia. Where i will try seeing Thailand and see if i can find this person.

Turns out thailand is amazing. Sunsets and the cool air with sandy beaches and so many colours. I see girls with their beautiful traditional clothes, dancing to the beat. I write in journals of my trips. After enjoying the show i went back to my sketchy motel with room mates #29. I opened the door to see peter. He is a wizard too. He happens to look for his pair too.
"Where will you go peter ?" I asked.
"I dont know maybe to india or the middle east." He explained
"I might try malaysia or singpore or Indonesia so many islands to travel." I said abit tired and less hope full. My gray necklace glitered abit died down. Maybe this guy is looking for me too

The next morning i set off apparating to malaysia. I arrived in a trash can in a market. My necklace felt warmer abit but ths change was significant.
I walked about the area. The food is delicious and the view is wonderful. But my necklace grew warmer when i moved to singapore.