32. love necklaces part B

I was looking around the merlion statue when i spotted a man with the other half but my necklace didnt get warm. I tried passing him omce or twice to see his necklace turns out hes a muggle with those fashion necklaces.

I was hope less. I spent 9 months looking but still no hope. I didnt find my half. I dont know what to do. I sat there on a bench until night looking towards the bay and just thinking what i should do next.

I opened my map and started thinking my next destination. I tried moving my hand to various islands in asia. My necklace glowed when i pointed to the indonesian islands. I was confused. What am i supposed to do ? Stay here and rest or keep searching.

Fuck it i thought i got ready for apparating and bam the loud snap was heard. I arrived on the bali islands. I arrived in a town a little town but enough for me to stay. Turns out i arrived near a beach. I dropped my things and headed to the beach for a midnight walk. The waves went in and out peacefully. The stars sparkling from afar. The trees swaying and i hear crickets and frogs somewhere.

I sat down wondering why my necklace is very warm when i dont see anybody. I am alone in a beach and my necklace is warm. Its midnight who on earth would be here. I looked to my left and saw a figure. Walking along the lines. The figure was dark wearing all black. I took my wand out ready just in case it wasnt who i hoped to be.

The figure got closer and i saw its a man with hair to the shoulders. And tattoos on his chest. He was holding a surfboard and was drinking from a coconut. He was looking around for something.. he glanced to the sea then to the town and looked behind him. The he looked at me and his grey eyes looked down at my glowing half moon.

His glanced at his necklace which is a.... HALF MOON. I FOUND MY HALF I FOUND HIM I FOUND IT. My face lit up as he sat next to me. He smells liks the salty sea.

"Well seems like i found another wizard" he sat looking at me
"Hi im remus. Im just a tourist looking for the owner of my half moon necklace" i said
"I am sirius. And i am looking at the owner of my half moon necklace" he replied with a small smirk
"Well atleast we should hang out." I said.
"Yea how about tommorow. At 12. Same spot." He suggested
"Thatd be great" i said abit blushing.

The next day we met up. We walked along the shore until he pushed me into the sea and we started throwing water at each other. Then we made sand castles and collected sea shells.

We met up again the next day and the next and next. We are a match. We then moved to japan. He said he had a apartment in kyoto. I stayed with him. He is enjoyable. Then he asked me out on a date. It was a long process until we got together. I asked him why, he said he wants me to feel comfortable with him. I do feel happy with him.

Then we started dating for 5 months then moved to 2 years then to 4 years when he proposed. He said the wedding will take place any place i wanted.as much as i enjoy travelling with him i missed home i missed london. And so we went back. (He turns out to be from london but moved to asia).

He met my parents and they liked him. His parents didnt like me because of my blood status so sirius blew up and took me away from his parents. "Sorry remus i thought after i went away they would change" he said.

My parents took care of the church details while i gathered all my friends  from hogwarts to lily and jame to finally peter and his unknown wife. Sirius turned out to know james and peter. We hung out all together.

This i my happy story. I got married to my half. And i am complete