108. Wolf Things

I promise this is not A/B/O HAHA ! Unless you want me to make one 👀👀 This chapter only has an awful lot of PDA TOUCHING COUPLE UWU
-------

Remus swears he's not possessive. Seriously ! He's not the jealous type. He's understanding and he won't jump on every guy Sirius is talking to like a mad man.

He's also not the type to sniff down Sirius' neck everytime they go out. Or be latched to the hip with his sweet boyfriend. He knows his boundaries as a boyfriend. But holy shit !

Sirius is standing there in the eye of the party. His Quidditch fans crowding around him like flies. Some person had the audacity to press themselves against him.

He breathes in the air and.. that's not his scent enveloping Sirius. It's no longer his protective scent, keeping him away from potentially bad werewolves.

So he straightens himself (if that even is possible) and strides to Sirius. He has 2 drinks in hand so he puts one in Sirius' hands and hooked his chin over his shoulder. Leaving the other unopened drink by a table.

Sirius gave him a peck. "Hello baby~" He smiled, cheek puffing, before continuing. "Right as I was saying, the Ravenclaws had no chance ! We-"

Remus wasn't tuning in to their discussion. Instead he busied himself with circling his arms around Sirius' waist and pressing subtle kisses on his nape.

Fingers pressing idly on the warm skin under his shirt. Randomly tapping as if Sirius' waist was a piano. Remus moved the ebony hair to his right shoulder and
nuzzled there. His own brown curls tickling Sirius' cheek.

The crowd was probably too drunk to point it out. But Sirius ? Oh boy was he flustered. He thanked the group for keeping an open conversation so he wasn't in its center all the time.

He felt his posture melt to Remus' mould. Gripping the beer bottle's poor neck tightly, he whispered to Remus.

"You alright there love ?"

"Mmm ?"

He looked up from his shoulder and met Sirius' eye. Remus studied his curious features before kissing his temple.

"Never better."

His reply came in time with Macmillan calling Sirius' name for some commentary on the Hollyhead Harpies gameplay this season. His attention riveted back to the crowd.

"Oh yeaah definitely thought they could've hit that last g-goal." Sirius' voice wavered towards the end.

He felt Remus move from his left shoulder to his nape. Kissing and sucking softly at the skin. Hard enough to make Sirius notice but light to not hurt him.

Then butterfly pecks trailed to the right column of his neck. Remus took his time to paint a masterpiece. Not that Sirius isn't a piece of art on his own.

"Re-Remus, stop it. You're going to make me accidentally make a noise." Sirius held Remus' arm.

The werewolf's voice beside the shell of his ear sent shivers down his spine. Breathy, coarse and definitely meant to make him bothered.

"Then be a good boy and not make a sound. Can you do that for me ?"

"Shit, that's the end of me." Sirius thought. But Remus chuckled ("He fucking CHUCKLED ! Can't you believe it Evans !") and pulled Sirius' hair tie off his wrist.

Bunching the dark hair into a mid-high ponytail, Remus patted his back. "Keep it that way, looks good on you."

Last kiss on his hair then Remus is gone, slipping to the stairs heading to their dorm room.

James' jaw dropped when he found Sirius in the crowd. "Well, looks like the wolf striked again."

"What did he do this time ?" Sirius watched James' reaction in fear.

"You look like a Vampire attacked you."

Remus heard that. He also heard the little squeak after James transfigured his bottle into a mirror. He smiled, pleased. His wolf-like tendencies were weird but in this aspect, he liked seeing Sirius with his hickeys.

It isn't about staking his claim on Sirius. Heck he'll never do that. It's about giving a warning to others. That if anyone dares to speak to Sirius in any way but friendly, they'll know that a Werewolf is going to hunt a bitch down.