134. Playdate

NSFW!! VIBES !!! USE OF SAFE WORD!!! FWB SITUATION!!! THEYRE GOIN AT IT !! Angst lol

inspired by that scene from BJ Alex with BJ MD and Chanwoo. 

Songs: Imagine (Ariana Grande), Call Out My Name (Weeknd)

-----------------------------------------

It was a no strings attached agreement. Sirius perfectly understood that, even consented to everything on black and white. He was Remus' play date and he had no right to be angry or jealous or feeling things. He was Remus' bed warmer and he knew that from the start.

Today, he's sure. He wanted to end this, whatever this was, with Remus. He couldn't take it any longer. But he also can't help his heart from fluttering when he sees Remus' back from the glass window of his university's library. He can't help but think if they were something. If the chemistry they had in bed, bloomed into something more.

Sirius collected his books and headed to the door. If he had a visible tail, it'd be wagging. The spinning headache from reading disappeared when the tall man turned to face him. 

"You ready ?" He asked with a kind smile that made Sirius turn to goo.

"Yes and.. I brought what we talked about yesterday." 

Sirius averted his eyes. The hold on his book bag tightened. Remus ruffled his hair. 

"That's my boy. Remote ?" 

He took the small, purple, bullet shaped remote in his hand and toyed with it. "Mmm. I recall we have a tutorial with Professor Bagshot after this ?" 

By the glint of his brown eye, Sirius knew he was in trouble. "Yes." 

"Do you  mind if I play with this ?" 

Sirius gulped. He just realized how close they were standing. He could feel Remus' breath fan his neck. "No, it's not like I won't be going home with you tonight anyways."

A swift peck on the cheek. "Correct you are. Now, lets head to class ?" 

It's past noon but Sirius didn't mind the sun. He was more worried about the remote in Remus' hands compared to a heat stroke. Their walk across campus grounds was uneventful though Sirius swore he felt Remus' eyes on him most of the time. It's not good to have empty faith Sirius !

The small classroom was emptier than they thought. Nevertheless,  the pair went to sit around the back. Remus took his laptop out and stared ahead looking bored. Small professor Bagshot entered the room and began the short course. Sirius stayed quiet in his seat, anticipating what Remus meant by "play." 

"How's the assignment on Bivariate data ?" 

Sirius was long gone. The professor's voiced drawled on and on. He was close to falling asleep if it weren't for the sudden vibration, making him clench down on the bullet remote's partner. The grip on his pen turned deadly. He's trying his hardest to focus, he really is. 

But Remus, that git, glanced to his side and smirked while his thumb lingered on an up turned arrow. Sirius' eyes widened as he watched Remus lean back on his chair, remote visible to him from under the table. He mouthed a shaky "please."

Remus' eyebrow went up in question. "Please what ?" He mouthed back. 

Sirius hugged his mid section, squirming to get the vibrator off his sweet spot. He hunched forward, strands of hair covered his eyes. He couldn't think, he couldn't say. His lips only a mess of "please, please, please." 

"Mr. Black ? Are you alright ?" The professor called  him. 

Sirius must've looked like he just got hit by a hurricane. Cheeks flushed, lips bitten red and usually neat hair, unkempt. He cleared his throat before speaking. "Y-yes. I'm  fine-"