167. Telepathy

Calling dibs on the last point
--------

"He moaned and grasped for the bedsheets when the fingers started to drive inside, digging his honey."

Remus swears his soulmate is a nutter. Complete sick in the head.

Just a few nights ago, the other's heard him go over his cue cards like a mantra. They even asked when the presentation is gonna be.

Though Remus didn't specify that the oral test is worth 7% of his grade, he thought better of his soulmate.

The smutty story continued. The main character is being folded in various different positions while Remus is sweating his back out.

He glances around the room to find anyone that could be the Soulmate.

Goth girl on her Hello Kitty phone ?

She's smiling. That does not look like a professional public porn reader. Not that Remus is a professional of course. And.. She's showing her screen to her friends, no way.

Up a few tiers, sat a nerd. Head deep in whatever is playing on his phone.

Remus canceled him. Too engrossed. Too focused. He's an amateur for sure. He wouldn't sound relaxed like his Soulmate.

Oh his Soulmate's voice....

When they get really deep into what they're thinking, sometimes their thoughts are narrated in their respective voices.

And right now, Remus is hearing The Main Character Getting Railed Story front seat.

His voice was gentle, almost like reading a bed time story. But this bed time story was pure filth. Something Satan puked and turned into an online book.

"The sub's loud "Oh God!"  hitched when fingers pressed lightly around his neck. "That's right." The dom teased. "For now, I am your God.""

Remus tried compromising. "Hey, dude love the story but I can't present if I'm sporting a-"

"And I'll hand over the data analysis slides to my partner, Remus."

The man wanted to scream. At least, his oversized crew neck is covering his waist nicely. Coincidentally, the reading stopped.

In fact, the thoughts stopped.

His Soulmate's frenzy inner monolog was finally silence.

Remus pointed to one of the diagrams. "So if you see here, the kinked demand curve is showing us-:

"Oh hell yeah ! That's not the only thing's kinky in this room."

Remus coughed to his fist. He thought quickly. "If you don't shut up right now-"

"He's so cute."

Remus felt blood rush to his cheeks. He quickly apologized and continued with his part.

Wait a second... Soulmate said "In this room" ? So does that mean...

The taller tried scanning the auditorium but it's difficult with such harsh lights training straight at him.

"Oh is he looking for me ?"

The voice came hopeful and Remus wanted to smile. They sounded so cute.

"Look up ! Right here !"

Remus pushed the last of his slides. Finally, he's standing quietly with his other teammates on the sides.

He cranes his neck, trying to see who's talking to him.

"Where are you ? I can't see you ar-"

"I can't just wave my hands you clown !"

Remus stifled his grin behind his knuckle.

He decides to let it be. Their soulmates right ? It is meant to happen. They are meant to meet so it's no use to force it happening preemptively.

"I have a question for Remus."

That voice..

Remus looked up from the floor and searched for the person.

"Wave your hands please, so I can find you..."

A palm came from the highest tiers. Remus could barely make out what they look like. But is that... Sirius Black ?

Someone passed them the mic and Soulmate cleared their throat.

"Hi, so.. about the kinked demand curve diagram.."

Remus smirked at the mention and he knows Sirius is grinning too.

Found you.

Throughout the rest of the lecture, they had impatient smiles. Although Remus sat at the far end of the auditorium, he'd glance back at Sirius. Only for their eyes to meet and them giggling like teenagers.

"Alright that's all for today. See all on Monday!"

Students piled out and Remus took the chance to chase after Sirius.

"Man you gotta wait for me !"

"And why should I ?"

The voice came from behind Remus. He whirled around and found a cheeky looking Sirius.

"Because I want to strangle you for what you did during my presentation."

Sirius shrugged offering his hand for Remus to hold. "Well, if you do it like my story's main love interest then sure."

Remus pushes him away gently. "I'll take you out for dates first.."

As they approached the elevator down and Sirius pushed up Remus' chest to squeeze both of them on 1 step. Remus whispers closely in his ear. Sirius swears he feels the hair on his nape stand.

"...But later, your little story'll look like child's play compared to what I'm about to do with you."

Sirius tries pushing him off though the other had arms around his waist. Their laughs made everyone looking jealous.

Just so you know, Remus does have his revenge.

He reads a 10.000 words full porn without plot story for Sirius during his Statistic's exam and the state that boy came out in was enough to make him double over in laughter.

Not so much when Sirius pulls him to an empty male's bathroom though.