7. airplanes

Summer, 3 am in the lupins cottage.

Sirius was pacing the kitchen floor
How could remus be not up yet he thought. He brought his suit case. He is wearing his palm tree pattern with shades on and a wide hat on his black hair which is tied into a bun.

He decided he could not wait any longer so he turned to padfoot before going upstairs. He thought turning into padfoot would minimize the noise his foot would make when he steps. But his paws actually made more noise than his human form.
Remus just smashing his head with a pillow.

Sirius opened the door quietly and tapped remus on his back

"Moonyyyyy wake uppppp"

Then he poked remus' tummy and cheek

"Moony moony moony moony"

"Mooooonnnnnnyyyyyyyyyy" he whispered in the werewolf's ear

Remus actually was awake but he was amused by how his boyfriend acted.

After a few pokes and more tapping, remus finally gave in and they had break fast together. Today they planned to go to Hawaii for a holiday together. They invited the potters to join them but james already "had" plans so this summer they went separate ways. (Omg James is woldstar trash too)

Remus carried the backpack he wanted and prepared some snacks before heading out. Sirius followed behind and hailed a cab for them as remus locked the gates.

The whole car ride to the airport, sirius brought this conversation up.

"Remmy what is a plane ?"
"How do muggles drive that thing ?"
"Can i smoke in there ?"
"Is the seat big enough for padfoot to sit ?"
"We're gonna get food right ?"
"Oh is there a mini market inside the plane ?"
"Moon why are you holding the daily prophet like that ?"

And the cab driver looks startled a squealed.

"Sir please stop beating the other man with a news paper."

And remus stopped his rampage.

When they arrived, they went straight to boarding.
"Oooo these tickets are fancy moony !"
"Oo whats that book with my fabulous picture on it ?"

"Siri this is called a passport and you need this to get on and off the plane, now ill be holding both our passports but i need to buy more snacks in that green shop over there. Now you sit here a watch over our stuff"

With that sirius waited occasionally some girl walked pass him and giggle at him. Sirius just waved back at them , grinning and well he didnt notice remus infront of him with an eyebrow up.

"Hehehehe dont kill me remmy dear i was just being nice" he grinned with a shrug.

And then an announcementwas made that their plane will be boarding. So they went to board the plane. They had to put their bags through the security x ray machine. "Remmy whats that silver box ? I think i wanna go in there" and with remus warning him to not do whatever hes thinking. He went straight to the security belt and lay down until he was going through the x ray box. At the end of the belt he hoped of the belt and said to remus. "Well it was dark and stuffy but i like it" remus apologizing to the staff saying that sirius had a brain problem. Sirius looking bewildered at remus.

Skip to the departing.

The plane started to shake for departing. And sirius looking scared and squishing remus' hand. "Remmy are we going to die ?" "No siri its just the plane taking off dont worry itll be over soon" remus said reassuringly and hoping that sirius would loosen up his grip. But sirius panicked even more. And the worst scenario happened before remus' eyes.

Sirius turned to padfoot. Remus is not sure what he'll tell to the attendants but he prayed that sirius would turn back.

"Siri it is not normal for them to see a big black dog on a plane where a man just sat now turn back" sirius just gave him a whimper with the saddest puppy eye he could manage and remus just sighing "i dont know what'll happen"

Sirius spent the entire plane ride as padfoot and remus giving apologizing looks to the attendants.

"Sir is that dog trying to light a cigarette ? Please note that smoking is not prohibited !" Said a young attendant who gave remus a sorry look

"Oh no he was just trying to chew on things dont worry itll never happen again"

"Sirius sometime youre a pain in the ass"

And padfoot just licking remus' face

-----------------------------------------------------------
  Aweeree how cute ! Theres this headcanon on tumblr/instagram that inspired this one shot but boi this is actually not that bad.