48. run away prince

Remus clutched his suitcase tightly as he waited at the castle's gates. He was greeted by the guards of the big castle and now hes waiting for the escort to invite him inside..

Remus is a tutor or more easily called a teacher.. and he is very skilled at it but then a black envelope with green linings changed his life. He was requested to help Sirius Black on his way to become the next clan leader. The Blacks are known for their high standards and they wished for someone equally as educated as they are..

Then a maid with black and green  uniform came and greeted him.. "hello you must be remus lupin, tutor for His royal highness, Sirius ?" She smiled warmly at the young teacher as he answered the reply. "Im Lily evans, and im head of the house keeping service in the Black clan castle anyways lets get you inside"

They walked inside the castle and remus was amazed at the sights he saw. Chandeliers hung from the ceiling and the big tapestry with the Clan symbol and the family tree.. lily guided remus to the maid quarters and gave him the male version of the uniform she was wearing.. (but imagine remus in a maid costume tho)  

"Do not speak unless spoken to, do not dirty anything, dont be rude, keep your head down when talking to the Her royal highness or anyone and lastly dont comment anything." Lily gave him a quick run down on regulations until a cold voice called on him.

"Remus John Lupin, her royal highness summons you" a lady with blonde hair and clearly expensive emerald green robes called him.. "yes miss" remus scurried and followed the lady. "I am Narcissa Black and i dont care whatever you do because im just a visitor but address me as miss Black" the blonde walked ahead with a cold stare towards the throne room..

She opened the doors and nodded for Remus to go in. "Bow your head" lily's voice reminded him and he hung his head low as he bowed to the older woman infront of him. "Your highness"

"Oh the tutor is here. I see Lily has showed you, your uniform and your room. I requested you because of your known knowledge about politics and young Sirius Blacks needs for his later coronation.. now lily will later give you your schedule and i highyl regard you follow them strictly.. now you and sirius shall start his lessons right away" the cold clan leader said

"Yes your magesty" remus said as he bowed and left the room as sirius bowed mockingly to his mother and left following remus.

-------------

"So youre saying youre gonna teach me about politics when i dont even want to be clan leader" sirius huffed in his seat

"Your highness, the clan leader herself wanted me to teach you whatever i know about leadership and im not planning to disobey her orders" remus said with his head bowed down

"Hey hey keep your head up and just call me sirius.. fuck the rules and manners and just talk like a normal person would" sirius waved his hand and remus took his seat opposite of  sirius.

"Look if you dont study, your mum is gonna have my head. And youre not actually helping my duty here." Remus sighed as he pinched the bridge of his nose "why dont you want to be clan leader anyway ? You got everything here. Food, power,money, women whatever you wanted"

"I dont want any of them because they see people outside the clan as peasants and scum. I hate it and thats why im not learning shit about politics"

"Then what do you want to do ?" Remus said tiredly

Kiss you senseless obviousley, sirius thought but shook his head and say "how about i show you around the castle"

--
After walking around the castle gardens and talking about almost everything, sirius chuckled and he said