56. Symphony

based on the song Symphony by Clean Bandit and Zara Larson.
btw THANK YOU so much. because of yall this story got so much better than i thought it would be. okay ily and i hope you guys are enjoying your day ! ♡♡♡
-----------------------------------------------------------
"stop putting that scowl on your face. dont make us look like buffoons" Walburga nudged Sirius as the Family walked inside the concert hall.

"yes mother" and sirius' face went from scowling to glaring at everybody.
"sirius please dont make her angry. im scared" regulus tugged on sirius' sleeve. (in this story the brothers have a big ass age gap mkay).

"alright sorry cmon lets sit"
sirius sat next to regulus and they watched the concert begin. every sunday the high class ("BITCHY" sirius screamed in the background) family would go to concerts for the sake of popularity. sirius hated every second of it because it was plain boring and he had to fake it.

the conductor tapped his wand thingy and the music started. the sound was soft and enjoyable. sirius' eyes looked to each of the players then the drums banged and the music changed.

sirius watched the cellos until his eyes saw a cello player. he was sitting at the front. nearest to the conductor. evern though no one paid attention but sirius saw the player's nervousness and beads of sweat on his forehead. he looks so focused until the cello player's eyes flicked upwards and saw sirius. he went pink and continued playing. sirius cant take his eyes of the man

------------------
"its very great to see you again aunt walburga !" said bellatrix.

sirius rolled his eyes and scooted away from his boring family talks. it was the break and everyone went to the ballroom. to have a talk or just pig out.

since sirius hates talking, he went to the dinner tables. he piled on some food and ate next to someone who is also wolfing down his food.

"delicous food is it?" sirius whispered to his "friend". the man stopped eating and looked at sirius, wide eyed and blushing. he swallowed and nodded. "yea tastes great"

sirius studied his face and he soon remembers that the man sitting next to him was the cello player that he noticed. "heyyy youre the cello plauer right ?"

"umm yea i saw you in the crowd" remus smiled. "how was it ? i felt nervous so maybe my playing sound like utter shit"

"no no its wonderful and your concentrating face is entertaining to look at" sirius replied

"oh shut up by the way im remus"

"im sirius nice to meet you" remus' eyes widened. "you are sirius from the Black family!"

the bell chimed signaling the concert was about to start again.

"yes i know where i came from thank you very much but atleast you are fun to talk to" sirius smirked and left

-----------------
every sunday changed ever since sirius met remus. they would talk and pig out together. the boring event became some thing he looked forward to.

until one evening they were out on the balcony and drinking abit of champagne while looking at the stars.

"that is the sirius constellation its very pretty like y-" remus was cut off

"remus i think i love you" sirius blurted out. sirius looked at remus who was bright red.

"i love you too you know" remus said
"but you cant come out right ? your family would be pissed"

"i can and i will but i dont know where to go because im sure they would kick me out" sirius looked away and sighed

"stay with me please" remus took sirius' hand. his heart beating so loud he could feel it in his chest.