164. Names

Seggsy time ! Mirror fucking ! Body worship ! we fuking people ! Nastiest shit I've ever wrote
-----------

A soft call for his name made Remus look up from his laptop. "Yes honey-"

His eyes did a double take at the sight.

"What do you think ?" Sirius asked wearing essentially the shortest shorts Remus had ever seen in his life. Are those even legally called shorts ?

"Wow." Remus managed to say. He instantly wants to slap himself.

What kind of idiocy is "wow" ? Your boyfriend's right there looking like an angel and you say "wow" ?

"Uhh I meant you look-uh very nice right ! Yes very- Sweet Jesus- cute."

Sirius grew a little bashful. Remus wanted to kiss the blush off his face. "Do a spin for me please."

Sirius perked up at the request. "Sure !"

He started mentioning whatever sewing technique he did on the top half of his outfit. But really Remus only caught a few words, he's busy taking in this magnificent piece of art.

"Can I wear this out tonight for our date ?"

Remus furrowed his eyebrows. "Why are you asking ?"

Sirius rubbed his arm. Without him mentioning, Remus sighed. It must be a past boyfriend.

"Aww come here baby."

Sirius sat on Remus' lap facing away from him. The taller clicked on his laptop to open a camera.

"Look at him." Remus nodded at Sirius reflection.

"It's me ?" Sirius looked confused.

"Yes, and you're the most beautiful person I've ever seen. If someone ever said anything but praise to you, they're fucking stupid."

Remus pressed a tender kiss on Sirius bare shoulder. He smiled at the compliment.

"They didn't like me wearing clothes that showed too much skin." Sirius muttered, his eyes growing sad.

"Hey hey none of that. Look at yourself again." Remus guided Sirius' chin with his fingers. "What do you think ?"

"I worked hard on the outfit." Sirius shrugged. "I think it looks good."

"Not just good. Wonderful, amazing. I'd open an exhibit for you in the museum if I could."

Sirius giggled and kissed Remus' cheek. "Thank you."

"As I should." Remus took his hand. "Promise me you won't accept treatment lower than this ? My praise is the bare minimum."

Sirius let out a shaky breath as Remus' lips trailed down his jaw to his neck. "I promise."

"Good." Remus nodded. "Now, I should get ready for date night."

Remus' fingers tickled Sirius' waist, making him kick. "I gotta look cool so I can woo my unworldly, handsome boyfriend."

Remus was about to stand up but Sirius kept his arms around his waist. His eyes were round like a puppy's. He glanced back to Remus.

With one look, the other knew where this was heading.

"Mm ? If we don't leave now, we won't have time to-"

"I need something else." He said, faking shyness.

Remus' palms were warm on Sirius' stomach.  "Need what hmm ? Can't do anything if you don't tell me."

Sirius whined. "Aaah ! C'mon ! You know what I want."