22. Professor Jiggly

12 pm in the lupins cottage

"Sirius what are you doing ?" Remus walked around the house looking for sirius. "Sirii hello where are you ?" Then he went outside and to the patio when he saw sirius in front of a bush, whispering. "Sirius what are you doing ?" Remus asked again. This timw sirius spun around and told remus to come next him.

Remus bent down and saw a tiny kitten under the bush and sirius' hand just scratching its head. "Remmy can we keep him... hes been alone and the weather is horrid. I want to help him."
"Siri its mother might be looking for him... cats are really protective for their kittens" remus said. "I saw the mum leaving because this kitten is stuck under the bush. The mum didnt see her kitten gone. My mum never cared about me, i want to care for this kitten" sirius insisted.
"Alright fine keep him but im calling the vet to check on him today. Come on get him inside the house"

Sirius leaped and brought the kitten inside with him. He then put the kitten in the living room while he looked for spare boxes and a blanket. Remus came in and saw that sirius already made a make shift bed from a box and wait what is that ? Is is is that my sweater ? IS THAT MY SWEATER !??!
"SIRIUSSS DID YOU USE MY SWEATER AS A BED ?" Remus bellowed. "You never use this one and its called recycling remus" sirius said in his defence. "If its not for that cat i would already burn you at the stake" remus said coming towards the kitten.
"AWEE thank you moony have i ever mention you look handsome today ?" Sirius said hugging remus.

The vet soon came and started checking on professor jiggly ("sirius that is the most ridiculous name")
And the vet said the kitten is fine and that they should buy kitten food. Once the vet left, sirius hopped and ran for his wallet and motor bike keys. He shouted a goodbye and said he'll be back in 20 minutes. Remus soon heard a distant sound of an engine.

"Well i guess its just you and me now" remus said to the cat. Who looked back at him and mewed a reply.
"Well welcome to the household, im remus lupin and the other guy is sirius lupin. He might be annoying but he cates about you so please dont scratch him.  O we have a dog too. Or should i say i have a dog"  remus said flattening the kittens fur.

The cat seemed to listen every thing that remus said. Remus talked about how sirius and his friends changed into an animagus for him and how he is a werewolf. Then remus grunted "why am i talking to a cat ?" Professor jiggly just hopped on remus' lap and curled in. "Well i gues we know each other enough. Turns out you are not so bad after all but please take care of my sweater. I like that one actually. Whats taking sirius so long ? You know what ? Lets take a nap" remus picked the cat and laid down on the sofa with professor jiggly sleeping on his tummy. The werewolf and the cat slept on and on.

Sirius went home and said his greetings but stopped and smiled when he saw his bae and his other bae sleep together. He silently took a Polaroid of them.

Since then the little couple and the cat lived happily.

-----------------------------------------------------------