76. Muse

sirius' grey eyes found themselves comfortable at the sight of remus. the other boy was reading mindlessly by the window. the sunlight highlighting his brown hair and his soft fingers.

sirius propped his chin on his palm. the pen on his fingers tapping to a beat in his head. the lyrics on the paper were long forgotten.

his chest leaned on the black guitar. though it made him hard to breathe but the sight of his lover.

remus' eyes glanced at sirius. "what you starin at black ?" he said teasingly. his lips turned into a smirk.

sirius rolled his eyes. "shut up lupin." then he paused before continuing " im looking at my muse ."

remus looked at him with disbelief. though he wont admit, his heart was fluttering. "that is not gonna write itself. cmon focus" remus eyed the paper, the weakest attempt to change the subject.

"hmmm i have better things to look at." sirius said in a dreamy voice. but he picked up the pen in scribbled some things down.

now it was remus' turn to stare.

the black curls falling infront of siriys' face, covering his expressions. but a small smile was evident on his face.

his quite tan hand wrote quickly before inspiration runs away. sirius would stop once in a while, his eyebrows would scrunch together with his lips curled in.

remus enjoyed looking at sirius work. it was one of the rarest moments when sirius was actually serious.

sirius  then left the pen on the table, he sat back straight and strummed the guitar. humming quietly to the song he just wrote.

remus loved sirius' voice. its deep and smooth but he can turn it husky anytime.

those big hands that formed chords were the same hands that held his face when they kiss. they were the same hands that he held last night.

sirius flit his eyes upwards towards remus subtly. with the help of his hair, remus wouldnt know what he was doing.

sirius loves attention. he was after all the front man in his band, every fan knows him. and every show, the crowds would shout his name.

but he didnt care about that. he loved remus' attention more than those screaming fan girls or the sound of cameras clicking as he passes.

when remus gives him his full focus, sirius felt whole and loved. he stopped strumming and met remus' gaze.

"what you starin at lupin?" sirius returned the comment to remus.

"im looking at my boyfriend. got a problem with that ?" remus said in cocky tone.

sirius put his guitar down, he stood up from his spot and headed to remus. so now they were both sitting  by the window pane. 

"maybe i do have a problem with that yknow?" sirius said.

he rested his chin on remus' knees. "i love you." he whispered as he rolled on his back.

his eyes locked with remus'. "im so in love" sirius thought to himself.

then he felt his heart quickened when remus bent down and his hands holding sirius' face still. he brushed his nose on sirius' as he whispered to him.

"i love you too siri"

he placed a small kiss on sirius' lips before going back to reading. "yea im so in love" sirius re affirmed his thoughts.

he felt the blush spreading on his cheeks. the internal squealing he did like a middle school girl.

behind the book cover, remus tried scanning the words but his head would run back to the boy on his lap.

and he knew, he was deeply in love too.