35. panic

Sirius was playing well in the basket ball game. The high school is all pumped because of the winning team which sirius is leading.

Remus was taking pictures for documentations. He walked around the court and along the supporters. He took photos of the players who were sweating like crazy.

SCORE !! Gryffindor scored another when james shot the ball through the ring. (Well they say if you like it you have to put a ring on it. Hehe ;3). With sirius and james in the team, the gryffindors are feeling a good win is coming.

Then suddenly sirius started swaying abit. As the photographer who captures every mood, remus saw the change in sirius' face. Sirius continued playing but in a pale face. James saw this and ran over to sirius.

"Siri you okay? We got Frank to cover you. You wanna rest ?" James whispered but audible enough.
"Nah im fine after all its just a few more minutes... i can push it" sirius waved it off and ran off with the ball.

Remus was the school's medical assistant with Lily and Alice. Remus has a lot of  first aid experience. But hearing sirius' statement, he waited.

Then sirius ran up to the ring, dribbling the ball confidently until lucius, the slytherin team knocked him and then a bunch of slytherins cornered sirius who were struggling to call for his team mates and he threw the ball to james who scored. But sirius was knocked to the ground. Mcgonaggal came running over with the other teachers.

Remus ran over too with the first aid. Mcgonaggal said that sirius will be put in a classroom. Which is the closest room for the sick. Sirius was laid down on the floor. Then remus brought over the first aid kit with lily and alice. Mcgonaggal told them to give her the box and told the medical students to leave as the problem is up to the teachers.

Remus and the girls left. And the rest of the school continued the game. Score after score.. Gryffindor won !! Peter squealed in excitement in his microphone. The gryffindors cheered and the slytherins slumped. Hufflepuffs were congratulating the winners and the ones who lost. The ravenclaws giving high fives to everyone. They went to the butterbeer stands and all the houses ate together in satisfaction

-

Then there were shouts for remus. "Remus remus" james called. Remus stood up and strolled to james. "What is it ?" Remus asked. "Hes looking for you. Hes shaking and sweating and he wont wake up but he keeps muttering  your name go !"

Remus ran to the classroom. He found mcgonaggal and some teachers look at him. Sirius was sitting limply on a chair his head pale and sweating. His head rolled back and his eyes are closed.

Remus walked to sirius and asked mcgonaggal what was going on ? Why was he called ?. "He needs you. We will leave you. We need to give an announcement to the rest of hogwarts. You are a medical assistant, yes ?" Slughord asked. "Yes yes i am" remus got closer and took out a stethoscope.

"Then we will leave you. Call for us when he wakes." The teachers left urgently as today was the day of the deathly hallows. Celebrations and lots of guests are coming. The teachers needs to sort out the planning for the latter.

Remus wore the stethoscope and heard sirius' heart beats. Steady but he is still weak. Remus tried putting the oxygen mask on sirius' face. Sirius eyes  tried to open and he reached for remus. Remus took his hand and said "what is it sirius? What do you need ? Im here"

"Thanks remus." Sirius whispered and his eyes rolled back. "No no no you don do that. You have to wake up. Here drink some tea" remus said supporting sirius' head and tried lifting it to the straw to the tea.

Sirius' leaned on remus' stomach. Sirius drank up the tea. James peeked inside through the windows and gave remus a look. Remus shrugged and returned the look. James lifted his eyebrows and gave remus a smirk. Remus went abit red and gave james an annoyed look.

James left with a satisfied smirk because he just left remus red from his face to his neck. Remus held sirius' hand and said "sirius i know you can hear me. Come on you cant lay the forever. Slowly squish my hand"

Sirius gave him a weak squish and he fell weak again. "Come on one more squish. You won sirius its okay !" Remus started slowly. "Yea we won we won" sirius muttered sleepily and gave remus a stronger squish.

"And you know what ? The girls in the court were swooned by your hot ness. Even mckinnon went googly eyed" remus said feeling like he is a teenage boy fan boying on a girl (like james). Sirius nodded weakly and his eyes opened slowly but still pale and slightly sweating. He tried pulling him self up but slumped back. "No dont stand up just yet lover boy. Try sitting properly. We are taking baby steps alright "

Sirius tried sitting up and he did. Sirius eyes slowly opened again and gray eyes met brown. Remus who was still abit red looked down at sirius who looked abit dazed at remus. Then with a long swoop of sirius' hand,he pulled remus' reddening face and kissed him right on the lips.

Remus' eyes widened and he kissed back. "Well since you woke up. I need to get you back to the court to get your prize captain black" remus winked.
Sirius gave a weak laugh and remus helped sirius to stand up. Sirius threw an arm over remus for support. Sirius limped next to remus who slowed down his usually large strides.

"You know remus i was pushing myself because you were in the court. I wanted to win and i just want to see you smile and laugh when the gryffindor team scored but i ended up half fainting and muttering your name. Then you came and held my hand and stuff. Not that im complaining" sirius said his face growing warm with colour. "Well i am not complaining but i feel like im dragging you". Remus said trying to pull sirius to his feet more steadily.

"Well i am not complaining about things but will you be mine now ?" Sirius said looking up with blush. "Im not complaining because i want to be with you" remus winked again.

-----------------------------------------------------------