166. Not Regulus

"So, you're meeting up with this guy you met online ?" Peter raised his eyebrow.

"Yeah, I mean Regulus seems like a nice person." Remus puts his jacket on. "What could go wrong honestly ?"

***

"Fuck Sirius."

The boy in question finally put his phone down. "What ?"

"Did you use my tinder account ?"

Regulus groaned when Sirius had a chesire grin.

"Why'd you do that !?" Regulus shoves the phone screen to his elder brother's face. "Look you've matched me with someone AND asked them to meet up after only a few weeks of "talking.""

Sirius rolls his eyes. "I did that just to fuck with you cus i, as the older one, am born with the privilege."

Regulus slapped his arm. "He's meeting me in 30 minutes and..."

"Wait he's kinda cute. Now that I took a closer look." Sirius zoomed in on Remus' face.

"It's settled. You're the one meeting him."

"WHAT ?!"

***

The Black brothers were similar in a lot of ways. For one, they grew up in a shitty household but managed to escape. Two, they kinda look alike. Same grey eyes, thick black hair and a similar build. So it isn't that hard for Sirius to pose as Regulus.

"Hey, you must be Regulus."

Sirius thought he'd like to be a bit dramatic and want to die.

Remus... is way hotter in real life.

He oozes boyfriend material. From the neatly messy hair to the monochrome outfit and finally the classic statement red converse shoes.

"I..uh hi. Yeah, I'm Regulus."

It's a straightforward plan really. Go on today's date, be nice and break the news. 'Tadaaa I'm an imposter !'

But suddenly, between Remus' humor and caring nature, Sirius doesn't want to end it all today.

Especially when they're sharing a huge ice cream bowl meant for 4 people. Sirius smearing the strawberry on Remus' cheek, earning him a chocolate mark on his.

"Let me just.." Remus leaned over the table and Sirius felt himself freeze. "Get that.."

His thumb wiped the chocolate he smeared of Sirius' face and to his lips. Where he, basically, kissed the ice cream off the pad of his finger.

Sirius blinked like an idiot.

"I don't think you need ice cream on you honestly." Remus shrugged. "You're already sweet enough."

Sirius flushed pinker than the strawberries. He threw a balled up tissue at Remus. "God shut up !"

"I know you don't want me to but sure." Remus sips on his milkshake.

They ended the date with walking Sirius home, playing footsie as they go. Remus bumping his shoulder against Sirius.

The other gasped. "You did not just taint my leather jacket !"

Sirius bumped his harder and it became a shoulder bumping competition. Though Remus took more hits.

"Ow !" Remus fake whined.

The look on Sirius' face was..precious. He instantly touched Remus' arm gently. "I'm sorry, does it hurt ?"

"When you fell from heaven ?"