34. encouragement

Hello,remus here. If you are listening to this it means that you are broken and hitting rock bottom. And i -shut up sirius, last night you tried recording and you broke the recorder.

Sorry sirius is whining because he wasnt doing the recording first. Okay now my words of encouragement is that you are not alone. Im not saying you have to push yourself to be social when you dont feel like it. Im saying there are people around you. They might be able to help you if you say something.

And saying something is a whole different thing. Being in Gryffindor i know lots about being brave and brave is not recklessness or carelessness. You can hit rock bottom, its okay to feel sad once in a while. Its completely normal, because the sky is not always blue now is it ?

But dont dwell on your grieve. Every wizard or wotch can give you enchantments or tons of giggle water but if you dont want to feel happy then you wont feel happy. Okay okay sirius ill give you the recorder now. He is such a baby. (Sighs)

I am not ! Sorry everyone remus here likes to pretend im a little puppy. (BECAUSE YOU ARE dimwit). Shut up remus. Right, umm i felt sad a few times in my life and believe me i know what you feel.

Abusive family, traitor friend, 12 years in azkaban andddd almost killed by bellatrix who is now in azkaban and me a free man. See my life straight out sucks. But there is always a rainbow after every rain.

Cry all you want, punch a building or something but dont let the sadness consume you. Instead try to do something else. Anything else.

You are a sad unicorn now but its also up to you to be a rainbow happy unicorn. If im sad, ill turn into padfoot and chase remus around the house until i caught him.

And thats why its never too late to be a raging homosexual. (Dont give them details you son of a b-) mind his language. And people ask me why i have a dirty mouth. They would never suspect sweet little remus.

Alright, you can try eating ice cream. Alot of muggle foods are tasty for sad days. Maybe drink a glass of water. Try changing your clothes. Maybe get a shower. Little things are big steps when youre sad.

Read a cheesy muggle book. Or eat cheese. Peter sent that to me i dunno he says that cheese makes him calm probably his weird mouse fetish. And james sent me this saying if you sad you should prank snivelly. Well you can find your snivelly and you know a good ol pranking would do ya good.

Okay thanks sirius im going to close this recording. Well thats that sirius would blab about so much more if i didnt stop him so... if you are sad listen to this recordings. Listen to it maybr sirius' blabbering voice would make you feel better  but who ever you may be... we love you and dont stop fighting for what you believe in.

Off....

-

Harry stood there with the tape in hand and tears in his eyes. He got a box full off these recordings from Mcgonaggal who said that the box was his godfathers'. Inside the box was filled with pictures of the marauders and lily. Tapes with labels saying "when you are sad"... "when you are happy"... "when you are angry" etc.

Harry's parents and the rest of the marauders knew that one day they will leave harry forever and so they left this in the hands of the most trusted human in the whole world. Mcgonaggal.

-----------------------------------------------------------