55. another life

"Hi ! Welcome to Marauder's what would you like to order ?" sirius said with a bright smile to 3 new customers.

"h.. hi id like tea please and the girls would like cofee and a doughnut thanks" remus answered mesmerized by the waiter's grey eyes.

"right I will be right back" sirius said before scurrying away to the kitchens.

"shit Lily did you see the new customers? i had like dreams about them and they just came !" sirius shook the red heads shoulders

"seriously youre probably drowsy.. like i know you work hard and sometimes you stay up late maybe this is the effects. you know what ? sirius the cafe is buzzing we will talk about his after work okay?"

"right okay"

meanwhile Alice spoke to remus

"thats sirius black alright" and Marlene nodded looking to the window. "i cant believe we saw him again"

"i dont know him" remus whispered

"no its alright the memories will come back sooner or later. be patient " alice smiled and patted remus' hand.

"here is your order. im really sorry if you waited too long. the cafe's really busy" sirius smiled kindly putting the food and drink down.

"yea is okay calm down alright" alice smiled back. "Thanks miss" and sirius left scurrying to another table.

then a voice shouted behind them.

"If you plan on making us wait any longer then you might as well not serve us !" a blonde man yelled

"yea why did we even come to this poor cafe." a lady with curly hair added while filling her nails

"im truly sorry miss. we will serve you faster" sirius tried apologizing

"fuckin blood traitor cant even do anything in this life time!" another voice shrieked

alice's eyes widened and remus looked at the table. "o shit theyre back too" dorcas murmured.

"thats malfoy, bellatrix and pettigrew and snape. even in this lifetime theyre dicks" marlene commented.

"I am really sorry" sirius was heard and his face was going red.

but the group kept calling him names and some were harassing him with inappropriate names.  "thats it im helping him" remus said standing up

"sorry for intruding but please fuck off." remus said standing next to sirius.

"o my the werewolf joined in" bellatrix sneered.

"sir its alright im used to this just enjoy your meal and i'll finish this" sirius tried whispering to remus but the taller man stayed put

"if you wont stop being a dick and actually enjoy your food then you might as well leave" remus stated his cheerful aura changed.

"just eat you imbeciles" Tom riddle said and the rest followed suit.

" thanks sir im sorry for this" sirius said looking down as they walked back to his table.

"no its fine i know its a busy weekday." remus smile and sat down. sirius nodded and left. serving other customers.
---------------------------------
"Frank !" alice shouted

a brown haired man looked to the girl and smiled.

"hi miss how can i help you?" frank said jokingly. "oh shut up i know yoh remember me" alice smiled hugging her boyfriend.

"isnt it great when your boyfriend remembers you in this life time aye ?" remus said looking disappointed as they walked out of the Marauders cafe.

Frank worked there so alice and her friends would come often there. remus was enjoying everything. except the part where both he and sirius cant remember their past lives together.

they are all reincarnated. one way or another, one by one they will remember their past lives. some by dreams, some by the feeling of "i think ive been here before"

as the group walked back to their apartments (they are neighbors), remus then said good bye to fralice and crossed the road to his apartment building.

as his mind buzzed with sirius, the man himself bumped into remus.
sirius looked up their eyes met. instantly the memories came rushing back.

remus' is widened and his mouth agape before sirius held his hand and ran.

remus being tugged almost fell but kept his footing. the memories came rushing back. he remembered the time he was at hogwarts. his first transformations.

his first kiss with sirius. their first date. when they got married. and how they died.

"you.. you remember me?" sirius asked as they sat down on a bench in a near by park.

"yea i do. in this life we are strangers sirius. we cant just go back to how we was. and i dont know if you want to go back to how it used to be" remus looked down.

"i want to. lets get back together" sirius said. his eyes glistening and taking remus' hands.

"id love too. but we need to catch up on each other"  remus replied.

"i dont know how and why but i already love you"

-----------------------------------------------------------