38. scars and tatoos

Sirius POV

What on earth is my soulmate doing ?? I looked to the mirror in horror. My hair turned brown. My awesome black hair is now brown. Sirius black is now sirius brown.

In this world babies are litteraly  match made in heaven. What ever my soulmate has done with his/her/their hair or body, will be done to me. Like james here, his hair turned flaming red then he met lily evans with crazy hair and a sharpie mark on her arm "made for james potter"

Today my soulmate has brown hair and brown is not my colour. I chose to hide in my  bedroom for the day. At birth everyone will have a date and address written on their right wrist. Those are the date and where soulmates will meet. My date is in 3 days.

Its a bit dumb honestly, im scared that  my soulmate would hate me. Like even my mom hated me but atleast peter and james and some other hogwarts kids like me. But who ever this kid is he  must be a werewolf.

Every full moon i get scars on my face and limbs. On those times i would take  a sharpie  and write messages to him. Like "its gonna be okay" ":)" "dont be sad"

Sometimes he or she would write back but we choose to keep our names and details secret until the day we were supposed to meet you know for drama

And weirdly the day im supposed to meet him or her is the day after a full moon. And the address says ill meet him in the trimidean park. Really close to my house.

But what scares be the most is not about this dudes lycanthropy or scars that show up every full moon but lines of scars on my wrists show up too.

Im not going to lie, i have hit the lowest point in my life too but seeing my soulmate do it every month of every year of his life is painful. And im sure its my job to help him go through it.

-

Remus POV

Todays the day im meeting my soulmate. I dont know what he'll think of me and my personality. But i guess its safe to assure he cares about me.

But im beginning to question his sanity when he wrote "property of sirius black" on my forehead. And i chose to write a simple "mine" on his wrist.

I am supposed to meet him 20 minutes more. I put on a nice button up shirt with a bow tie. I have no sense of fashion but wellllll this is what i can think off.

I walked into the park and saw a dog. A big black dog running to me. I felt like panic !  At the park.  And ran for my life. Thats what i do when im scared i frikin run.

But this dog did not stop and chased me to a fountain. I jumped on the stone surrounding the fountain and  i fumbled my long awkward legs twisted and i almost fell backwards into the water when a hand held me

The scene looks like a disney movie. This punk looking dude dipped me. And he smirked at me. I started "who are you ?" And still holding the same position he answered "the guy who drew dicks all over your chest last tuesday"

I laughed and smacked his arm and he lost his balance and fell back in the fountain. It was 22.00 at night so nobody saw this embarrassment.
"Well sirius black you are an animaguss" i said trying to pull him back. "Well yeah and im the prankster king too" he said pulling me into the fountain.

-

Sirius POV
"Okay if im spending my life with you i bet i need to know you better" he said something abit more normal than the things he said before.

"Fine im remus j. Lupin, i like chocolate and im a really enjoyable werewolf" he said. I chuckled and he threw his arm around me. Damn hes taller

"You know what if i have to spend my life with you, i think ill enjoy my life" i muttered

"You are very cheesy for a punk" he said

Damn it im blushing

"And i think you look cute when youre blushing" he added

-

(Time skip to 5 years)

"O MY GOD O MY GOD TEDDY'S HAIR IS BLACK O MY GOD HE IS GONNA MARRY A POTTER O MY GOD" sirius danced around the house

"Shut up you silly he is a metamorphmagus" remus laughed and kissed sirius' forehead

--------------------------------------------------------