13. fandoms

1 am in the (well you guessed it) lupins cottage.

*crying noise* it was dark and i was still sleepy when i heard wierd crying noise and some distorted noise of people talking

I was cautious,i grabbed a wand and silently crept. Downstairs to the source of the crying. I fear sirius is in trouble.

"Hiks hiks Sherlockkk why hiks hiks watson you couldve done something hiks hiks" a voice was heard. I hid behind the very large vase. I saw sirius with a tub of ice cream and a laptop i gave him a week ago.

I thought he would use it so he could study about the muggle world. So he could be abit independent. Instead he was watching some muggle tv Series through this thing called Netflix. The poor bloke is crying his eyes out because of this guy called sherlock. I silently enjoyed watching this because he used to laugh at me when i was crying because of a muggle book called heroes of olympus. Dont you dare laugh at me!! I'll fight you myself.

Anyways i was watching him when he ate another scoop of ice cream and continued crying. Poor him but i want him to feel the feels.

And i thought after he finishes the series hed calm down turns out i was wrong terribly wrong.

He started dragging me to this muggle convention thingi called comic con and showing me all these muggle super hero like superman, hulk and bucky barnes. Bucky reminds me of sirius. Long hair, emo vibes and very hot.

Then he got into supernatural. And boy it got worse. Almost every night i hear him cry and cry about this guy called castiel. Poor kid. But im secretly enjoying this. Imagine punk rock sirius black crying like a baby while eating a tub of ice cream.

Anyways when this new tv show, 13 reasons why, i hid the laptop away from him. Because im so DONE hearing him cry again for the next few weeks. But instead of looking for the laptop he installed Netflix in the TV. And the crying continued..

But good thing is got him in the percy jackson books. He loves Nico di Angelo. He was so devastated when percy went missing. He said to me: "how could you bear this pain moony no wonder you're so moody"

Well atleast he likes reading now.
Its a win win situation

-----------------------------------------------------------